Is this the Battlefield 4 teaser poster?

Slick and very professional-looking BF4 teaser poster appears.

EA will reportedly unveil Battlefield 4 on March 26 at an event during the Game Developer’s Conference. We weren’t expecting any leaks until perhaps a few days before the unveiling, at best. However, a tipster going under the alias “Jerom3” sent us what appears to be a Battlefield 4 teaser poster.

The work on the poster is professional enough to look like the real thing, although looking at it, we’re reminded of Call of Duty Black Ops for some reason.

Real or not, the teaser poster looks pretty slick. And that Battlefield 4 logo is quite groovy (and much better than the rather characterless BF3 logo). Judge for yourself:

Battlefield 4 teaser poster

TAGS:

1. Griff
    March 14th, 2013 at 11:04 am

“The work on the poster is professional enough to look like the real thing”

Really? It looks like something a five year old has put together and then passed through a photocopier a dozen times.

2. Stuart McKay
    March 14th, 2013 at 11:10 am

Dear Battlefield,
    I always loved your games, especially Bad Company 2. I was disappointed in Battlefield 3. You promised a “more destructive environment” which was never met. You really can’t even blow up half the structures in that game. Especially with the new add-on packs I noticed how it is slowly becoming Call of Duty. Sure you have vehicles and stuff and a little different game play, but all of the infantry only maps? What happened to the UAV? The limited gun selections and add-ons. It was once a realistic game, generally speaking, compared to other first person shooters, but now? I supported Battlefield 3, bought all the add ons and packs. However, I regret to inform you I will not be buying Battlefield 4. This poster screams Black Ops and if you guys are all about money as opposed to keeping your integrity and not selling out, fine by me, but I will not support you guys. Good luck with competing with Call of Duty, but to let you know, you let me and a lot of Battlefield fanboys down with your decision to sell out.
    -Stuart

• Billy N
      March 15th, 2013 at 12:43 pm

Ready to dismiss it and you’ve yet to see one clip, good call Stew.

3. dog
    March 14th, 2013 at 11:33 am

• Stuart McKay
      March 14th, 2013 at 11:50 am

Thanks for repeating my points.

• It's Not EA's Poster
        March 14th, 2013 at 2:50 pm

It’s not EA’s poster. Get over yourself and quit whining. “I won’t buy Battlefield 4 because some fanboy posted a poster that’s not the actual box art”. Wha, wha, wha.

4. Dave
    March 15th, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Kinda looks like someone’sa bit concerned that BF4 will be a complete Call Of Duty clone and felt the need to do a trolling poster. But If it is a real BF4 poster, then….oh dear.