Battlefield 4 pre-order reservations available at Target

Target will give you a $5 gift card when you pre-order/reserve the game at one of its stores.

Retailer Target is having their own Battlefield 4 pre-order, where you can pre-order (or “reserve”) the game for just one dollar, and get a $5 gift card in return. As with all Battlefield 4 pre-orders, if you get the game now you’ll get free access to the Drone Strike expansion pack — the very first Battlefield 4 DLC.

Some retailers like GameStop and EB Games are giving out a pair of real life Battlefield 4 dog tags when you pre-order the game. But if you really like a good deal, Walmart will throw in a free copy of BF3 when you pre-order the game at one of its stores. Suffice to say, there are plenty of great Battlefield 4 offers out there if you’re interested in buying the game now as opposed to this Fall.

Battlefield 4 target pre-order

Image from @BravoINTEL

TAGS:

1. Ilol'd
    April 21st, 2013 at 4:51 am

I will preorder as soon as…

[ ] Multiplayer revealed
    [ ] Multiplayer actually with deeper gameplay and not even more CoD-friendly simplification
    [ ] Preorder includes premium and all upcoming DLC or gives me a reasonable Discount

Otherwise I’ll just wait till BF4 with premium are bundled, I’m not one of the guys who preorder an item that is virtually everywhere available when it will release, I don’t care enough to throw out cash just to play it on day one 🙂

• Johnny Neat
      April 22nd, 2013 at 7:49 am

I’m with you.

2. Wow
    April 21st, 2013 at 7:56 pm

I will pre-order this as soon as…

64 players or at least 48 for next gen systems.

If not then FU DICE/EA RIPOFFS

lol psyche, I love them both. If not for next gen, then I’ll just get it for the PC.

Otherwise I’ll just keep shitting my pants at every leak/conformation, I’m one of those guys who pre-orders the game because I love DICE, and have since Codename: Eagle, and 1942. I still don’t understand how BF3’s gameplay was simplified from 2’s. If you’re just whining about Commander mode, it’s rumored to return. From experience, the commanders spammed “Enemy spotted” for fun, and didn’t benefit the team for the most part. At the core the elements are still the same.

• M16
      April 21st, 2013 at 11:23 pm

How is BF3 not simplified?
      No mods, smaller squads, useless communication, smaller maps, simplified vehicle controls, squadleaders are no different from squad members, useless “attack X”-order, painfully simplified minimaps, classes simplified into 4 major classes and yes, no command structure and no commander.

You say you played all BF titles? Well sir, you suck in remembering them ol

• Simplified
        April 24th, 2013 at 2:38 pm

That is true. There are no mods, and the squads are indeed smaller. +2
        Useless communication: Look at what the above and below stated, the Commander in many instances relayed useless communication saying “Enemy infantry spotted” and then a “?” just popping up because there was no one there. Get a mic, and communicate. -1
        Smaller maps: Some of them, sure, but remember the larger the map, the less detail that goes into them. -1
        Simplified vehicle controls? If I remember correctly, “e” is to enter. “w,a,s,d” all do the same thing. The heli’s and jets handled a tad more “realistically”.
        The cars are exactly the same. -1
        The squad thing is spot on. +1
        To be honest, Battlefield 2’s attack orders such as “advance, repairs, defend, attack” were all simple. Take a look at Project Reality and that’s how they should have been implemented, so BF3’s isn’t that much different. -1
        Minimaps aren’t supposed to be over complicated, that’s why we have the key “m” to bring up the whole one to see what needs to be done where. -1
        Here’s the reason why I think they did that. When the servers were running Infantry only on BF2, the Engineer and Anti-tank rarely got used. I used to just play those kits to get my name on the scorescreen for best in class. On vehicle maps, the Assault class rarely got played. So, what’s 7-3? It’s 4. 4 classes that have a multi-role. Anyway, “blame” 2142 for that one. -1
        No Commander is a double edged sword. +1
        Your grand total amounts to: -2
        Congrats.

• Johnny Neat
      April 22nd, 2013 at 7:51 am

So true. Spam city. Always an asshole online. I think in BF3 we had to deal with shitty Admins and jet rammers.

3. Degabait
    May 18th, 2013 at 6:10 am

I am gonna wait more till release just in case they will have a premium edition or something close to it.