Battlefield 4 Deluxe Edition revealed

EA will be offering a Battlefield 4 Deluxe Edition in retail featuring a collectible Steelbook cover.

Up until now, EA has only offered the Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe edition on Origin, where players received a bunch of extras by pre-ordering. Now the retail version has been revealed. Battlefield 4 Deluxe Edition will be available to purchase and pre-order from retailers soon.

The Deluxe Edition comes in a sleek Steelbook case, and includes the recently revealed Battlefield 4 China Rising DLC. Additionally, players will get some bonus in-game content, yet to be revealed. This will likely be an unlocked weapon or two, and some attachments as well, like they did with the BF3 Deluxe Edition.

The Battlefield 4 Deluxe Edition retails for $70, and is so far only listed for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. However, since the game is coming to next gen systems, we expect a PS4 and Xbox One version to be available as well.

It’s unknown whether the new version will give players access to the Battlefield 4 beta. The digital deluxe edition pre-order on Origin includes beta access, so it remains to be seen if this will be carried over to the boxed version. Alternately, you can always get access to the beta by becoming a BF3 Premium member.

Check out the box art of the Digital Deluxe version:

Battlefield 4 deluxe edition

1. cdotcizzle
    May 24th, 2013 at 12:57 pm

I hope we will get more then burket and navy blue camos this time.

• cdotcizzle
      May 24th, 2013 at 8:14 pm

No you don’t…maybe you do I forgot my damn bf3 ghillie suit is broken and my scope is a flash light.,,

• N-Shifter
        May 25th, 2013 at 8:06 am

So many familiar faces/names round these parts 🙂

2. phobia
    May 24th, 2013 at 3:10 pm

Funny how the Drone Strike expansion is somehow completely out of the picture…
    The EA marketing department certainly knows how to make themselves look like monkeys, by being incosistent and unclear.

• N-Shifter_was_here
      June 16th, 2013 at 8:00 am

That was just a working title china rising still features every thing we predicted would be in drone strike. No one was meant to see that ad in the back room of a retailers they just changed the name later on.

3. whatever
    May 25th, 2013 at 3:15 am

I got the LE of BF3, and for what? To pay twice for B2K when I got Premium, a crappy service, shitty content, ridiculous assignments and a fragmented community.

You’re not fooling me again, EA.

• N-Shifter
      May 25th, 2013 at 8:08 am

Yet, we’ll still see you in BF4.

I’ll be there anyway enjoying the new game just as I have been enjoying the current game for the past 1.5 years or so.

4. Nemesis41483
    May 26th, 2013 at 8:14 pm

I’ve come to the same conclusion about the limited addition. I’m going to pay $70 for it and it will include the first expansion. Then premium will come out and I’ll have to pay full price of $50 for it when the ppl who didn’t preorder will have all the expansions for $10 less since they paid $60… Pretty shitty way to reward the dedicated ppl who preorder your game…

5. Collin
    July 6th, 2013 at 2:11 am

Hi
    I pre-ordered Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition, will i receive BF4 Premium without further cost if i have Digital Deluxe Edition?
    And what is Digital Deluxe Edition actually? Just BF4 or BF4 P.
    Thanks