Battlefield 4 pre-orders at GameStop include free BF3 unlocks

GameStop has another Battlefield 4 pre-order bonus: get free BF3 unlocks.

Battlefield 4 GameStop pre-order
There are a ton of Battlefield 4 pre-order offers out there. Recently, the Deluxe edition was revealed, which ships in a fancy metal case and includes the free DLC China Rising. Some retailers like Walmart are offering a free copy of BF3 with every Battlefield 4 pre-order.

Now GameStop has added yet another bonus to its offerings (which include the DLC, free dog tags, etc.): get free BF3 unlocks. When you pre-order Battlefield 4 on GameStop, they’ll now throw in the Air Vehicles Shortcut Kit, which retails for $5 on Origin/Battlelog. The Shortcut kit adds all 38 unlocks for all air vehicles in BF3. The pre-order bonus is exclusive to PowerUp rewards members.

The GameStop pre-order appears to only include the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 versions — no mention of next gen editions. Battlefield 4 launches on October 29, 2013 on all platforms. Recently, it was rumored that the Battlefield 4 beta will launch on September 24.

Source (GameStop)

1. Deviro Verity
    June 4th, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Battlefield 4 actually doesn’t launch on every platform – there won’t be WiiU version.

• WOOT FTW
      June 4th, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Who cares about the Wii-U? Big publishers will avoid it because it’s too different compared to other systems.

2. whatever
    June 4th, 2013 at 5:12 pm

So, basically, pre-order BF4 for something most people already unlocked all the way and if not, they can buy from Origin for a few dollars?

How pathetic can you get, EA?

• Gisse
      June 5th, 2013 at 11:19 am

I hope that you don’t buy BF4 because of unlocks but because of BF4. If it is another way around …. go play tetris mate.

3. Scott
    June 13th, 2013 at 4:04 am

Well, my brother recieved his code via email for BF3 unlocks. Not that I really need them, but I could use a couple of those unlocks… I have yet to recieve such a thing though. Maybe its because I pre-ordered in-store?

4. matt
    June 29th, 2013 at 4:53 pm

The GS Employee stated that I could request the Xbox 1 version without any issues. I ordered the xbox360 version and they will switch it for me once the Xbox 1 comes out.

5. MichaelPWK
    July 15th, 2013 at 10:39 am

EA I already unlocked everything for jets what is the point of this they should’ve at least made it for BF4 or another short cut at the least… It doesn’t seem usefull at all how ever… The dog tags are a nice edition I added them to my collection and wear them every other day 😀

6. yourgrandma
    September 9th, 2013 at 4:13 am

am planning on buying Bf4, and im not sure if i should buy it at gamestop or from origin. Its hard to decide, maybe im going to buy it from origin.

Not sure though