Screenshots of Battlefield 4 soldier and weapon customization

New screenshots show the detailed weapon and soldier customization options in the game.

Battlefield 4 customization options
Battlefield 4 will offer plenty of ways to customize your player and weapons. As we learned yesterday, players will have two gadget slots that can be freely equipped with any gadget. Main weapons on the other hand, will offer 4 slots: one for scope, one for underbarrel, one for barrel, and one accessory. All weapons will also have lots of camo/skins available, as the below screenshots show.

Confirmed weapon attachments

Browsing though the screenshots, we discovered some of the new items which will be introduced in the game. A new “angled foregrip” will join the regular vertical grip.

A new green laser will join the red laser, and the usual scopes will return, such as ACOG, Reflex, and PKA-S. Rifles will support barrel accessories such as silencers and muzzle breaks.

Battlefield 4 customization screenshots

As the screenshots show, a variety of new Battlefield 4 weapons and gadgets appear. There is a new knife option, called a “shank”, which is described as an “improvised melee weapon”.

The Recon class now gets the regular motion sensor, plus the motion balls from the Bad Company series. As we confirmed earlier today, new grenade types include the incendiary grenade, which can set enemies on fire.

Screenshots via Imgur

1. mohammad
    June 13th, 2013 at 5:01 pm

green laser ? that won’t dazzle it will BLIND YOU !!!! everything is amazing but i really don’t like the weapon damage , accuracy , handling etc…. because in this case everyone will choose the powerful & accurate ones & leave the rest , for me i prefer weapon caliber 5.5 nato , 7.2 nato , 5.4 wp or 9mm so everyone can choose every weapon .

• aeonlinux
      June 13th, 2013 at 5:51 pm

“because in this case everyone will choose the powerful & accurate ones & leave the rest ”

Lol so essentially how it has always been? It’s amazing how people somehow find something to bitch about.

• mohammad
        June 13th, 2013 at 6:59 pm

have you tried kill/killed by the m16a3 in bf3 aka most OP weapon in the most OP class in the game ? most of the players are using that weapon because it’s over powered .

• mohammad
          June 13th, 2013 at 7:10 pm

just to be clear i don’t see any one as medic using ak47 ( forgotten ) , famas ( forgotten ) , scar L ( barely ) , g3a3 ( forgotten ) , kh2002 ( forgotten ) , f2000 ( not as m16 or m416 usage ) , aek971 ( not m16 or m416 usage ) , an94 ( nearly forgotten ) & aug ( barely ) .

• Camps
          June 14th, 2013 at 6:03 am

To be honest, the M16 is probably one of my less-played guns. When I first played BF3 I obviously had to use it and was kinda new to the BF3 (got the game late), but I only have 207 kills with it and majority of those came when I was new….just not a fan of it and don’t find it overpowered at all. A lot of the people I play against now don’t really use it unless they’re new at the game or just unlocking assignments–like myself (J-CAMPS Battlelog in case you think I’m lying)

If anything, I would say the best gun is the AEK-971, but that’s just me and I only play Conquest (hardcore)

• Look
      June 14th, 2013 at 3:16 am

I can’t aim worth crap, so I have a better hit % with the lower accuracy guns, I will use them.

2. WOOT FTW
    June 13th, 2013 at 6:01 pm

Camos! I want a black camo. Just a straight black camo. An all black M4 looks so cool.

• IVanSpinal
      June 13th, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Maybe for DLC

• sneath
      June 14th, 2013 at 3:52 am

I’d really like the black / no paint on weapons as well. In my opinion it should even be the default like in BF3.

3. WUTTTTT
    June 13th, 2013 at 10:51 pm

DID YOU READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE XM25?

IT SAID FIRST AIM DOWN THE SIGHTS AT THE TARGET, THEN SHOOT WITHOUT THE SIGHTS ABOVE THE TARGET, AND THE GRENADE EXPLODES IN MID AIR.

THAT’S INCREDIBLE.