Exclusive Battlefield 4 live demo coming to EB Games

EB Games and EA are bringing an exclusive BF4 live gameplay demo to Australia this week.

Battlefield 4 logo
EB Games Australia and EA have announced that an exclusive Battlefield 4 live demo event will take place on July 16th (tomorrow). The event is for media only, and will take place at Hoyts Entertainment Quarter at Moore Park. The event will feature live Battlefield 4 gameplay, although it doesn’t say whether it’s singleplayer or multiplayer.

The event will also include a Q&A session with EA reps. This isn’t the first time EB Games and EA have teamed up to promote Battlefield 4 in Australia. EA is bringing Battlefield 4 to the EB Games Expo on Sydney this October, which will take place just weeks before the game launches.

EB Games has had an important role to play over the past few months when it comes to Battlefield 4 information. Or specifically, leaked information. EB Games were the first to leak the Battlefield 4 commander feature, and another poster leak revealed the new “Levolution” tech, which features improved destruction in the game.

TAGS: ,

1. erik
    July 15th, 2013 at 8:52 am

I hope it´s singleplayer we already have so much multiplayer info.

• Tenzing
      July 15th, 2013 at 10:27 am

Really, SP? Sorry, but the only good SP DICE ever did was BC1’s campaign and that was in 2008. Hell even BF2:MC campaign was better than BF3, because it was more semi open worldish and had an awesome unique game mechanic called “hotswap” and wasn’t that sooooo linear. It looks like BF SP gets worse each game (excluding BF2:MC) BC1 > BC2 > BF3.

• Skypala
        July 15th, 2013 at 10:43 am

Don’t need to be an asshole to him. While I’d like to see more multiplayer gameplay, any interesting new singleayer news could be just as Interesting. Give the campaign a chance.

• Jesse165
          July 15th, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I tried to give the Battlefield 3 campaign a chance and it was honestly worse than every campaign in the Call Of Duty series since COD4. Honestly if the campaign is not like it was in the Bad Company series or better than they should just scrap it and make the singleplayer just the multiplayer mode with bots exactly like it was in BF2 and before. And I am still wishing they will add singleplayer bots for an instant action mode just like in both BF2’s (Battlefield 2 and Battlefront 2).

• Tenzing
          July 15th, 2013 at 3:06 pm

@Skypala
          “Give the campaign a chance.” I did, in fact all of it. I played all BF SP (including BF2: MC, which not a lot of ppl played and still own it). I’m just stating out the facts that BF3 SP blows and the other SP (BF2:MC, BC1, and BC2) were way better (especially BC1) in comparison. Since, BF3 I have the right to be vary of the SP in BF4. I remember back before BF3 came out, they stated the SP might be 12 hrs long and that got me excited thinking they must made have improved the SP.

• Skypala
            July 16th, 2013 at 12:47 am

I’m not talking about the bf3 single player, I’m talking about bf4. It’s impossible that you could have given bf4s a chance yet.

However I must agree with you that the bf3 single player was sub par at best. I stopped playing it after an hour.

BUT, Bf4 is a different game, and the folks at dice seem to have recognized bf3s lackluster campaign and hope to make an experience closer to the multiplayer experience.

I look forward to seeing what they come up with and will certainly give it a chance.

2. ll-CICLE-ll
    July 15th, 2013 at 9:01 am

So we are nog gona see any fotage? I hope they at least say something about jets and maybe some gamemodes.

3. ShavedApe
    July 15th, 2013 at 9:44 am

I disagree erik what more info do you want for single player? You already saw a 16 minute video that for me gave plenty of info. I want to know more about the multi because the majority of players will play multi only and of those that do play the sp a very small percentage will bother to complete it.

Sure we had a few days of multi from E3 but the same map so would be nice to know some more details of other maps as well as other additions to the game.

4. aeonlinux
    July 15th, 2013 at 10:34 am

What does your comment have to do with what he said? Why are people just looking for meaningless arguments?

He just said he’s looking forward to know more about SP, seeing how we’ve had plenty of info on it.

Now read his comment, then read yours, slowly. Continue by pressing the red X button at the top right of your browser, then ALT + F4. Thank you.

• ShavedApe (@shavedap3)
      July 15th, 2013 at 1:39 pm

I think perhaps you need to take your own advice you clearly had trouble reading so trying it slowly might help.

He did not say he was looking forward to know more he said he “hoped as we already have lots of info on the multiplayer”. I disagreed with him which I am perfectly within my rights to do so. My comment was totally relevant.

You on the other hand proved your own point that some people are looking for meaningless arguments. So well done for being that person.

5. danvan
    July 15th, 2013 at 11:47 am

the onley problem about bf3 sp is its too buggy and glitchy and the ai is not the smartest

6. danvan
    July 15th, 2013 at 11:48 am

bf4 will look good

• Deviro Verity
      July 15th, 2013 at 11:54 am

But will it play well? That’s the question.

• Far Tech V
        July 15th, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Hi Deviro noob

7. Your Friendly Neighborhood Poster
    July 15th, 2013 at 12:36 pm

I hope some good information comes from the Q&A. But I noticed its “EA reps” instead of DICE. I’m sure EA knows much more about the game then we do but I’d still prefer someone who was actually working on the game to do the Q&A instead of publisher representatives.

Not that I’m trying to complain, if they provide some decent information about the gameplay then I’m happy

8. Tyrane
    July 15th, 2013 at 2:19 pm

So its for media only, Im not exactly sure what that means. Will we, the public, get info?

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Poster
      July 16th, 2013 at 1:59 am

I’m guessing it means that not anyone can go and play the demos, only people that are apart of game reviewing websites and things of that nature are allowed in which means this is something to help get information about the game out in the general public.

Don’t take my word for it, this is just my assumption so I could be wrong.

9. John546
    July 16th, 2013 at 4:43 am

I went to the event. No real new info – mainly spoke about single player – they were reluctant to release new info. No beta info. They did mention: Night vision goggles / That the Shanghai map was a medium sized map / Each expansion pack would likely bring new vehicle/s

• John546
      July 16th, 2013 at 2:54 pm

They also implied that oculus rift implementation for BF4 was unlikely

10. mohammad
    July 16th, 2013 at 10:01 am

will it could be both campaing & multiplayer just to please everyone .