Confirmed: all 10 maps support all 7 game modes

All game modes, on all maps.

Battlefield 4 game modes all maps
DICE has confirmed that all ten Battlefield 4 maps will support all seven game modes. Earlier this week we reported that Battlefield 4 will launch with 10 maps and 7 multiplayer game modes. So far only two of the ten multiplayer maps have been revealed: Siege of Shanghai and Paracel Storm. Most of the popular game modes such as Conquest and Rush will be returning, in addition to a few new game modes as well.

The seven game modes include:

Battlefield 4 will launch this October. The first DLC, China Rising, will be released shortly after launch and will bring an additional 4 new maps. DICE will also showcase the game at PAX Prime next week, where we could see some additional details revealed about the game. Other than PAX Prime, there are no real big game events until the game launches (unless you count Tokyo Game Show).

TAGS:

1. Jesus
    August 30th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

i am kind of disappointed because they did not add conquest domination, conquest assault, hopefully in a later time they add those modes back with more innovations, i thought that paracel storm was from (naval strike) DLC, and Siege of shanghai was from (Dragons theeth) DLC. I’m curious about how the other maps will look, We are not that far from the release.

• big guy
      August 30th, 2013 at 3:46 pm

how would you think that the 2 maps showcased so far be dlc maps? we dont know all the details about the future dlc’s so why would they showcase them?
      I dont even know why dice added conquest assault as a gamemode…

2. WOOT FTW
    August 30th, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Sounds promising. I hope the same will be true for DLC. And I spy with my little eye the CheyTac Intervention.

• mohammad
      August 31st, 2013 at 1:24 am

yeah check out it gameplay .

3. KevinWalters
    August 30th, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Hey, I believe they are replacing Squad Rush with Domination

4. LeadTheWay
    August 30th, 2013 at 5:36 pm

I enjoyed the throwback to Battlefield 2 with Conquest Assault, it creates a fun game mode that’s got attack/defense mentality. I love that m it makes for a more realistic idea and object of the game.

• phobia
      August 31st, 2013 at 3:37 am

I rather have symmetric gamemodes, because then you’re a bit less reliant on teammembers. So many times when playing Strike at Karkand as RU, we just lose F and G without putting up a fight because most of the team is just farming kills in the A/B area as if they’re playing TDM. DICE should balance maps and gamemodes around the idea of it being played on a public server with little to no team coherence.

5. WunderKatze
    August 30th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

What happened to Elimination? That sounded like so much fun.

• WunderKatze
      August 30th, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Oh it got renamed as Defuse.

• phobia
        August 31st, 2013 at 3:40 am

Yes, Elimination would have been a much better fitting name imo. I was wondering what happened to it as well.
        PS. The gamemodes are incorrect: “Battlefield 4 releases October 29 with seven game modes: Team Deathmatch, Squad Deathmatch, Rush, Domination, Conquest, Defuse, and Obliteration. All seven game modes will be playable across the 10 multiplayer maps launched with the game. You can pre-order Battlefield 4 to get the China Rising expansion pack at no additional cost.”

6. IVanSpinal
    August 30th, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Capture The Flag and Boats Superiority!!!!

• WOOT FTW
      August 30th, 2013 at 8:28 pm

I want scout helicopter superiority.

• Bman9669
        August 30th, 2013 at 9:49 pm

I so agree …. Be nice to have a chopper superiority !!!!!

7. mohammad
    August 31st, 2013 at 1:26 am

how about adding the arming animation from MOH WF ?

8. jay
    August 31st, 2013 at 10:51 am

I’m disappointed that there’s no ctf it was last game mode released it should of been in starting gamemodes

9. SgtLuc
    September 1st, 2013 at 8:26 am

I am excited to play obliteration and defuse(elimination), but what happened to the playground game mode that was in the alpha ?