New Battlefield 4 GamesCom multiplayer trailer

Brand new multiplayer trailer from GamesCom!

The official Battlefield 4 multiplayer trailer from GamesCom, showing the new map, game mode, and much more! As expected, the trailer shows all-out Battlefield 4 gameplay, with naval warfare, jets, helicopters, and other vehicles. The map showcased is the brand new Paracel Storm, based on the Paracel Islands in the South China Sea.

1. hmmmm
    August 20th, 2013 at 8:15 am

First part, pretty much meh, feel much like wake island

second 20 secs, that’s interesting

2. phobia
    August 20th, 2013 at 9:14 am

Looks really promising, and the BF main theme gets me every time…
    Karl Magnus said something about ‘moving’ objectives, meaning the bomb target changes over time? We get far too little info on the game mode from this trailer.

• The Iranian
      August 20th, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Well, the bomb will be carried by players, hence why it is mobile and the objective (acquiring the bomb) is always mobile. I think that’s what KM meant.

3. WunderKatze
    August 20th, 2013 at 11:55 am

Whooa, was that a TV missile that boat shot?

4. Speedy
    August 20th, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Please, never ever show a console movie again, NEVER! This has nothing to do with gaming.

5. WOOT FTW
    August 20th, 2013 at 1:57 pm

I hope that’s real time weather and not 2 presets. Weather will be a massive change to the game! I’m bitting my tounge for that comment I made that BF4 didn’t progress very much. But real time weather will make every match different and it will change tactics. Real Time weather would make FB3 a NEW engine and not an updated engine like I was thinking it was.

6. bf2rabbi
    August 20th, 2013 at 3:43 pm

looks nice, can’t tell if the Jets are still unable to carry Bombs, like in BF3, hope not, Jets without bombs just not right bro.