New Battlefield 4 screenshot shows impressive details

The latest screen shows the impressive visual details found in the game.

DICE released a new Battlefield 4 screenshots that shows just how detailed the game is. The new screenshot is once again taken from the Siege of Shanghai map, showing some of the Chinese vehicles, such as the WZ-10 attack helicopter, the Type 99 main battle tank, and the ZFB-05 transport vehicle. The screenshot is so detailed you can actually see the shadows of individual leaves on the ground — we dunno how realistic this is, as shadows would fade in real life, but it looks great nonetheless. You can find the new screen below (click the image for high res version). Be sure to check out some more Battlefield 4 screenshots while you’re at it.

Battlefield 4 screenshot

TAGS: ,

1. Endymion72
    August 5th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Anyone else just a little bummed that BF4 isn’t as blue as BF3?

• Sparky
      August 5th, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Sorry if i sound noob, but what do you mean by blue?

• felipe
        August 5th, 2013 at 7:33 pm

its a game modifier that wasnt in alpha that ruined the game, search in utube alpha vs retail BF3

• bcoolrob
        August 9th, 2013 at 3:48 pm

I think they were referring to the night time maps they had a blue tint to them it never really bothered me too much.

• WeWantDinosXStill
      August 5th, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Blue tint? Oh god, no. This is BATTLEFIELD 4, not Battlefield 3. Ever see pictures of battlefield 3 without blue tint? A million times better imo.

• Methodoc
      August 5th, 2013 at 6:38 pm

I hope you’re trolling. That blue tint killed the game, if you want to use it, adjust your monitor to blue only.

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Poster
      August 5th, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Why not just make a option in the graphics settings to turn blue tint on or off? Everyone will be happy that way.

It’s not hard, especially considering a random player managed to hack BF3 to turn blue tint off and even released a program for the general public that turns blue tint off for them.

2. aeonlinux
    August 5th, 2013 at 1:59 pm

I think I speak for everyone when I say this:

Hell no.

3. danvan
    August 5th, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Bf3 had blue tint bf4 don’t and can someone tell me do the tank back light light up never seen that

4. danvan
    August 5th, 2013 at 10:40 pm

Do the tanks light up like that

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Poster
      August 6th, 2013 at 2:12 am

According to this specific screenshot apparently so. I don’t think I’ve seen tanks with lights like that in the game play videos however. Could be DICE hamming up the screenshots, could be a recent addition, who knows.

5. Sparky
    August 6th, 2013 at 3:23 am

Wow ya thanks for clearing up the blue tint. I totally did not know that existed until i checked online comparisons. What the hell? The color is so dulled down , especially the fire effect in metro. Its beyond me why they added to the game it looked much more colorful before.

• phobia
      August 6th, 2013 at 7:37 am

Cause they needed a selling point for the next title in the franchise obviously =p
      Though you have to wonder, BF3 alpha/beta did not include the blue tint but release did, I hope DICE makes the proper decision this time and leaves it out completely.