Almost 4 hours of uncut Battlefield 4 footage

Hours of new, uncut footage from a direct feed show the raw gameplay.

While you’re waiting for the Battlefield 4 beta, which kicks off in just a few days, feel free to enjoy this amazing video of almost 4 hours of Battlefield 4 gameplay footage in 1080p. The gameplay, taking place on the Paracel Storm map, shows plenty of the new weapons in the game, including their attachments and accessories, the various sights and scopes, some vehicles, and much more. Grab a cup of tea, sit back, and enjoy. The footage is uncut and features no commentary at all — just the direct gameplay feed.

TAGS:

1. mohammad
    September 29th, 2013 at 7:44 am

few days…??!! ONE DAY HAD LEFT & I CAN’T WAIT !!!!

• Brandon
      September 29th, 2013 at 9:33 am

ME EITHER!

• mohammad
      September 29th, 2013 at 4:56 pm

reply@Random lol watch your tongue before you speak , i have played many battlefield games from bad company , battlefield 1943 , bad company 2 , bad company 2 vietnam , battlefield 3 & now i’ll play battlefield 4 ps4 so shut your mouth & don’t act like a soothsayer because you will embarrass yourself .

• Derp
        September 29th, 2013 at 10:11 pm

Even though you have played all those games doesn’t mean you are not a noob PS4…… gave it away bro.

• Snow
          September 30th, 2013 at 10:35 am

*sigh*… pc elitists everywhere. I myself always played on pc, but I’ve played battlefield 4 on a XBone at eurogamer and, tbh, it feels exactly the same. it’s only the controller that makes the difference, and that’s just a matter of preference.

• Detox
        September 30th, 2013 at 12:10 pm

What’s your BattleLog bro? I’m also gonna get BF4 on the PS4

September 29th, 2013 at 1:31 pm

I’d rather play that map Paracell storm for the beta than the Shangai one. Guess I can wait another 4 weeks for it. My rig is ready for it.

• Priitney
      September 29th, 2013 at 10:16 pm

Agreed.

I will play so much Paracel Storm once I can =P but meanwhile polishing your aim in Shangai is not a bad idea at all

3. Bman9669