Razer unveils Battlefield 4 branded PC gear

PC peripheral manufacturer Razer has revealed the official BF4 branded products for PC gamers.

Razer Battlefield 4 gear
Razer, makers of high-end PC and console peripherals and accessories, have revealed their official Battlefield 4 branded gear. Back in 2011, they had a similar lineup of BF3 gear, but they’ve introduced some new stuff over the past two years, and it’s been added to the Battlefield 4 mix.

The new gear includes the Razer BlackWidow gaming keyboard, the Taipan gaming mouse, BlackShark gaming headset, Destructor 2 mouse pad, a Battlefield 4 branded messenger bag, and an iPhone case as well.

The most interesting items on the list appears to be the Taipan mouse, which features an 8200 DPI “dual sensor system”, which should provide some accurate and quick aiming.

The prices on the new Battlefield 4 branded product carry a little premium over the regular ones. The BlackWidow keyboard retails for $150, the Taipan mouse for $90, the headset for $150, mosuepad for $40, messenger bag for $80, and the iPhone case for $20.

You can check out the full lineup and read more about the products here.

Razer Battlefield 4 gear list

1. Dudecar4
    September 18th, 2013 at 2:11 pm

150 bucks for a keyboard? Seriously…
    is it that good? Way overpriced IMO.

• George
      September 18th, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Meh… IBM Model M for me all the way ^_^

Plus my XTrac ripper mousepad and Logitech G5 laser mouse (2 side buttons)

My opinion = Logitech makes the best quality products over Razer anyday… Razer products feel cheap and are expensive…

Now I’ll allow the floodgates of Razer fanboys defending their product.

• ViKrieg
        September 19th, 2013 at 4:32 am

Logitech makes their fair share of crap products too.
        Razer DOES make a few great products, but you really have to do a lot pf shifting through the sub-par ones to get to them.
        With that being said, both manufacturers make their fair share of below average goods.
        I own many peripherals from both companies, as well as many from other manufactures as well.
        Gotta’ keep that mind open you know!

• George
          September 24th, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Yeah I hear you but the thing is I did at one stage look for a replacement after my mouse started “disconnecting” randomly. Purchased all different Razer mice versions they had and was not satisfied with the feel.

With Logitech I have owned some junk mice.

I am open to new gaming mice that have similar feel like the Logitech G5. Not so much a fan of the G500 though.

Bottom line is that I repaired my G5 laser mouse and have a spare on hand and don’t see replacing it anytime soon. Both mice I have do not have the stock feet and have replaced with HyperGlide teflon ones which are long lasting and make mouse glide well.

• BL
      September 18th, 2013 at 5:49 pm

There are some keyboards priced more than that by razer, you need to get out more…

2. gazzy
    September 18th, 2013 at 2:28 pm

need a good surround headset, that one doesnt look to be based on specs.

3. gazzy
    September 18th, 2013 at 2:29 pm

is that atleast a virtual 5.1 headset, does not seem so from specs on website..

4. Man
    September 18th, 2013 at 3:20 pm

I’d pass on this

5. Joeku
    September 19th, 2013 at 10:01 am

Will you have to pay to rent servers on the Xbox one editon of battlefield 4. I really don’t want to pay just to create my own game. I hope Microsoft having dedicated servers means I don’t have to pay. I also want to start games at the beginning of matches, not in the middle or near the end. The only way I see I can do this is by creating my own game

6. Shotty
    September 19th, 2013 at 8:13 pm

Razer products arent ThAT bad. Im planning to get the razer taipan and blackwidow 2013 with the astro a40s.