Battlefield 4 running on Xbox One with new map (video)

New map Zavod 311 shown running on the Xbox One console.

A new gameplay video of Battlefield 4 finally shows the game running on the Xbox One console. And despite the disappointments we’ve heard about Battlefield 4 on the Xbox One, it looks pretty good. In addition, we get the first glimpse of the new Zavod 311 multiplayer map. While the footage is off-screen, we get to see the game running pretty smoothly on the next gen console from Microsoft, and we get to see plenty of the new map.

The game will ship with 10 multiplayer maps, but so far we have only seen two of them extensively: Siege of Shanghai and Paracel Storm. For the full run down of all the maps in the game, check out our Battlefield 4 maps page.

TAGS: ,

1. Elessar
    October 19th, 2013 at 11:13 am

I think it will be much better than on ps4

• cdotcizzle
      October 19th, 2013 at 9:34 pm

I agree, granted it was a terrible job with the camera but I was not impressed with the visuals of this being on next gen xbox.

• triggerhapypric
      October 23rd, 2013 at 11:40 am

You obviously dont understand how game development works. The only platform they can “increase performance” on is pc they will make both consoles run at the same res and fps. The only difference will be slightly better shaders on ps4 which isnt even noticable.

2. Akid van t Hof
    October 19th, 2013 at 11:21 am

I need ps4 gameplayyyyyy!!!!

3. flimflam
    October 19th, 2013 at 11:36 am

PS4 is better.

JK PC is even better.

• Yvan
      October 19th, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Which PC ?

4. Jonas
    October 19th, 2013 at 2:48 pm

I BF 4 for ps4 buy, but I’m a little worried about the graphics. Because the current consoles they suck a bit.

5. Andrew Gomes
    October 19th, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Apparently, BF4 is supposed to get 900 on PS4, and 740 on Xbox One, but I’m not sure I believe that.

6. Angel
    October 20th, 2013 at 4:14 am

Both version will look similar.Only we don’t know what resolution.

7. Paul
    October 20th, 2013 at 1:56 pm

PS4 version will not be much different than One version. I prefer Xbox Live over PSN any day. Plus rumble feedback in the triggers on the controller of the Xbox One sounds like fun. They are suppose to incorporate Kinect somehow in BF4 also…hopefully it’s something useful like head-tracking…

October 20th, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Ha supposed next gen consoles won’t be, only the PC will own in the graphics dept. Gaming on ultra @ 2560 x 1600, 30 inch display like me is out of reach by most and thats how I like it!

• ViKrieg
      October 20th, 2013 at 8:06 pm

Fork over 3-4 grand for a 4K monitor, if you want to be a special snow flake.
      1600p is a lot more common than you seem to think.
      I’ve already seen several people on this site alone, play at 1600p.
      Myself included.
      Step your game up.

9. Johnny Neat
    October 21st, 2013 at 5:51 am

I’m bothered and tiny bit concerned that we are so close to release and there aren’t any official nextgen console gameplay videos from DICE showing them off. Plus, I personally want to see which nextgen console does look and play better if that’s the case. Maybe some gaming site will spill the beans before release on this. Fingers crossed.

• N-Shifter
      October 21st, 2013 at 4:24 pm

I wouldn’t worry, I played BF4 on the XBone at Eurogamer (I’m getting the PS4 btw) and it looked superb, seriously nothing to worry about in the “looks” dept.

• Johnny Neat
        October 26th, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Cool. Let me ask you this. What is your take in PS4 version vs XB1’s? Same game period, too close to matter even if different it’s all the same or totally different looking?

10. Dudecar4
    October 25th, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Looking good! I wonder if this is the initial release for the finished version of Battlefield 4.