First Battlefield 4 TV commercial revealed

The very first TV commercial includes some brand new gameplay footage.

EA has released the very first Battlefield 4 TV commercial, based on the “Only in Battlefield” series. The TV commercial includes several of the clips we’ve seen previously, and some brand new footage as well. The new footage briefly shows some of the new maps in the game, including Zavod 311, Flood Zone, and Golmud Railway. The game launches with no less than 10 multiplayer maps.

Battlefield 4 launches in just two weeks on the PC, the PS3, and Xbox 360, and in November, it will be available on the next gen consoles as well; the PS4 and Xbox One.

As for the beta, today is the very last day of the beta, so make sure to play a round or two before it goes offline!

1. Anonymous
    October 14th, 2013 at 11:14 am

Woo two weeks tomorrow 😀

2. phobia
    October 14th, 2013 at 11:48 am

Actual Paid Focus Group Participants wubwub….

3. Tiezzynator
    October 14th, 2013 at 2:40 pm

This isn’t the first tv commercial the first tv commercial of bf4 was the one with gameplay from the singleplayer mission ‘fishing in Baku’ with the music from Rihanna earlier this year.

• cdotcizzle
      October 15th, 2013 at 1:08 am

Exactly, and the game play in this new commercial was not brand new either. These clips were posted before and are at least a month or two old. Still got my blood pressure up and pumping!

4. WOOT FTW
    October 14th, 2013 at 3:44 pm

I hated their “only in battlefield” series. Hearing people paid to say “Oh yeah, this game is so EPIC! I was flying a helicopter and then we stated hearing this ‘beep beep beep beep’ and we’re like OH FRICK! So we bailed out and parachuted on top on this building. Then the building fell down but we parachuted again into the water! BUT THERE WERE ENIMIES IN THE WATER! So, we pulled out our pistol and killed them. Then in a FIT OF RAGE we were banned by the admin. It’s so epic!”

I liked the trailers for BF3 more. No commentary, just beautiful graphics and sound. It had so much more hype than people sitting in chairs talking about their experiences.

• ViKrieg
      October 15th, 2013 at 11:35 pm

Ahahaha! EXACTLY!
      I couldn’t have said it any better if I tried.
      Precisely my thoughts exactly.
      XD

5. TheHippotail
    October 14th, 2013 at 4:21 pm

This isn’t the first TV commercial. The first was earlier this year around the time of the “Fishing in Baku” gameplay reveal. I think it had Rihanna music or something.

• Tiezzynator
      October 15th, 2013 at 12:09 am

Nice copying from my comment

• Alan Smithee
        October 15th, 2013 at 9:35 am

Who gives a damn?

• Tiezzynator
          October 15th, 2013 at 10:53 am

I already said it so he doesn’t have to copy/paste it.

• Mini
            October 16th, 2013 at 7:55 pm

he probably didn’t. Maybe he didn’t even read your comment.

6. Jesus
    October 14th, 2013 at 8:50 pm

Well it is the first multiplayer commercial, but I was kind of disappointing with it, 40 seconds of already seen videos in a 1 minute commercial video.