New Battlefield 4 beta patch improves performance
DICE has released a new Battlefield 4 beta patch, which should greatly improve performance for PC players. The new patch, like the previous one, is released via Origin and is relatively small in size: 54 MB. The full patch details:
- Fixes the long or permanent loading screens
- Various improvements for players using quad core and six core CPUs
- Dual core crash fix that happened after loading
- Fixed a DirectX 10 graphics card crash
- Various stability and crash fixes.
So far, many Battlefield 4 players are reporting great performance and stability improvement with the patch, especially when it comes to frame rates. Yesterday, DICE released the new Obliteration game mode in the beta, which should now be even better with the new patch.
Try the beta after the new patch and let us know if you’re getting any performance increase.