Battlefield 4 server and Battlelog updates bring live scoreboards

A new server and Battlelog update adds the much needed live scoreboard feature.

Battlefield 4 Battlelog update

One of the missing features from Battlefield 4 so far have been live scoreboards — a hugely popular addition to BF3. Live scoreboards give players an overview of the match in progress, without having to join the server. They can see if the match is about to end, or if teams are unbalanced etc., before deciding to join.

A new Battlefield 4 server patch (R8) went live today that paves the way for live scoreboards, and the Battlelog update tomorrow will officially launch live scoreboards. If that’s not enough, the very first Battlefield 4 patch is coming tomorrow as well for PC gamers. The patch will bring fixes to the crashing and netcode issues that have plagued the game since launch.

In addition to live scoreboards, the server patch brings stability updates to game servers, and the Battlelog update adds a few new features and tweaks. Finally, the PC client patch will also include numerous other updates, which will be revealed tomorrow when it goes live.

The R8 server update also tones down the damage done to jets by enemy AA missiles, and fixes a few dog tag glitches. Even better, DICE is testing another server update, Server R9, at the moment. That’s nine (9!) server updates in the first two to three weeks of the game’s release. Not to mention a handful of Battlelog updates as well.

It seems that this is the week of the Battlefield 4 patches, as we’ve get both a client and server update, and a Battlelog update as well. Hopefully this will make things much better for players out there.

1. Baracki
    November 13th, 2013 at 8:06 pm

Is this game worth buying yet?

• luis
      November 14th, 2013 at 2:45 am

the worst buying it yes, u most be new on battlefield saying that, the game has some bug like anyother game that are being fixed, and yes the games is super awesome

2. Collision
    November 13th, 2013 at 9:31 pm

I just want it to work without freezing and low FPS with my MSI GTX 770 Twinfrozr and Windows 7 … It sucks now and I can’t even record cinematics properly with AVG FPS 50

3. Nikos
    November 14th, 2013 at 4:25 am

sux that every idiot like collision can post here,

guys pls expand and give us a forum.

btw any feeds from the new patch/fix today, did things got better?
    for all those bf4 hungry dudes that sit at their jobs like me 😉

November 14th, 2013 at 6:18 am

its frozen only 4 times at rank 22 for me. Maybe this update will fix that. otherwise plays great @2560 x 1600 ultra getting 80 fps.

5. bbb
    November 15th, 2013 at 4:45 am

I couldnt find these live scoreboard last night?

6. Justin
    November 29th, 2013 at 2:37 pm

So I’ve decided I’m not finished venting! It’s not the fact of money to me, money comes and money goes. I have a full time job and I good salary and I’m 31 years old and quite a patient guy at first I was like hey it’s got some problems but dice will fix it and give dice a break! Now it’s just rediculus the amount of problems I’m having! If my xbox 1 is cutting edge and this is what I’m gonna get maybe its time to have kids and hang up the controller for good! I could of bought three cases of beer with my $139 dollars, sat in a dark room, and drank till I vomited all over myself, half drowned in it and got up the next day and I would still think I had a more enjoyable time then I’m having with this game ATM!!!!!!