Double XP week for Battlefield 4 is now live

A week-long double XP event is now live on all platforms.

Battlefield 4 double XP

As promised by DICE, the double XP week for Battlefield 4 is now live. This means that all players — including non-Premium — will be getting their XP doubled for a whole week. Double XP, as its name suggests, simply doubles the points a player scores at the end of each round. This makes leveling up and getting new unlocks much easier, obviously.

In addition to Double XP, Premium players will also receive an extra Gold Battlepack tomorrow. So if you’re looking to get some fast unlocks and ranks, now is the time to do it. The double XP event ends on December 5.

While the Battlefield 4 Double XP event will help many players who lost a lot of their XP and progress due to the numerous technical issues with the game, some players believe that this isn’t enough.

TAGS:

1. Matty
    November 28th, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Yes I’ve been playing for double xp this evening…and the game crashed three times so I lost my xp 0__o

2. art
    November 28th, 2013 at 8:28 pm

whats a point double exp, im crashing again in every game. it was almost ok a while no crashing but lately I cant finish any single bg. why they shove it double exp in they ass. Why not give us double exp when they actually fixed god dammit game.

3. Mark
    November 29th, 2013 at 7:32 am

Committed vacation time to play BF4 on my new XBox One. It has been very frustrating and Su am a patient person.
    1) after every game BF4 shuts down to the XBox One Home page.
    2) the sound or LACK of sound seems to be getting worse. The sound is never in the beginning anymore and cuts out whenever it wants to.
    3) The colors I pick for myself and vehicles reset to Default after every game that goes back to the Home screen.
    4) where are my Emblems on XBox One? Had them on 360 and now they are no where in the game.
    I know these are little things but it takes away from what Si wanted to be a great game.

4. Drew S
    November 29th, 2013 at 10:35 am

I play on console and because the game almost never crashes, this Double XP has been a God-send. I went from level 40 to 55 is about only two hours. (I had a couple of 100% XP on too)

5. Leareth9
    December 1st, 2013 at 9:41 pm

And I noticed earlier this afternoon that no bonus Xperia was being applied at the end of a match.

• Jake
      December 3rd, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Me too what gives? It said I ranked up but the. I checked and it took the exp away

6. XGIXXER6X
    January 4th, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Double XP is all well and good if I could actually play this game!! Two weeks now trying to get on a server to no avail tried every day and all I get is lost connection to session