Battlefield 4 Double XP Premium event delayed

Double XP weekend for BF4 Premium players has been delayed due to problems with the game.

Battlefield 4 Double Xp

Due to issues with Battlelog over the past few days, with general connectivity issues and where players’ stats would disappear, DICE has decided to postpone the Double XP event meant to be held for Premium members this weekend.

In addition to problems with Battlelog, Battlefield 4 has been experiencing some lag issues that were reportedly brought in with the latest PC patch. We’ve yet to hear anything from DICE on this, but it’s clear that a lot of players are reporting lag spikes in the game now.

Furthermore, some of the netcode problems seem to be back since the last PC patch, as seen in these videos. DICE has yet to reply or acknowledge these problems, but there is a message on Battlelog regarding the connectivity issues Battlelog has been facing over the last few days.

The postponed Battlefield 4 Premium Double XP even should take place as soon as possible — certainly before the next monthly event, which is on January 27th.

1. Wtf
    December 31st, 2013 at 6:44 pm

What about the double Xp we were supposed to get if we pre-ordered the game??? I put the code in on battlelog and one the date we were promised double Xp, we didn’t get shit. This kind is crap is really starting to piss me off. And I’m a premium member so I should of gotten two different double Xp events and I received 0.. Wtf

• James
      January 2nd, 2014 at 5:06 am

No you retard, you don’t get double xp for pre-order. Only if you are premium. Duhhhhh

2. AjaSos
    January 1st, 2014 at 1:06 am

Yes we pay for BF nuts – net code is not problem for me, cras on PS4 is wery rarely – problem is no Second Asault DLC and gliches in China Rising

3. billytimbob1
    January 1st, 2014 at 2:16 pm

I feel that this type of stuff really hurts the franchise and alienates the core group of people that are the number one supporters of this video game series it also hurts that I’ve been day one bf4 premium wich means I spent 100 bucks already no secend assault but I also haven’t gotten my vet status abd they lost my stats twice thanx dice I wish you guys would step it up

4. Doc
    January 1st, 2014 at 11:30 pm

yeah..im also a day one bf4 premium..aint lost my stats though..and ive noticed since they added the queue I its almost impossible for me to find a game..or it kicks me out soon as I join one..i love the franchise but ea shouldn’t have urged them to put bf4 on the market when they knew it wasn’t ready..they just wanted a release title for the one..hopefully all the problems will be fixed..soon

5. Really?
    January 2nd, 2014 at 12:06 pm

I think this just suits me. Now everybody saying “fix the game!” learns that to fix it quickly you have to delay other important things. I don’t care because I KNOW the will fix the game and personally on console it’s not bad at all. So please quit whining and just accept EAs cash grabbing plan to topple COD and ruin Battlefield.( its the sad truth 🙁 )

6. Chris
    January 2nd, 2014 at 7:27 pm

Are the servers down now ? I try logging on but keeps saying can’t connect to eat server

• Chris
      January 2nd, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Ea server sorry auto correct kicked in