Battlefield 4 ranks increased to 110 with China Rising

According to reports, Battlefield 4 ranks have been increased to 110 with the new expansion pack.

Battlefield 4 ranks image

According to several reports from Battlefield 4 players, the China Rising expansion pack has increased the top rank / level cap from 100 to 110. We’ve previously seen some players with Battlefield 4 ranks over 100, but there was no official word from DICE on how this could happen.

Now with China Rising, it appears DICE has officially allowed players with the new expansion to level up past rank 100. And to make it even more interesting, those that surpass rank 100 will have their ranks in a highlighted font on the scoreboard.

We’re still waiting for the official confirmation from DICE on this. So far China Rising has brought four new maps, new weapons and vehicles, as well as new awards and assignments. We wouldn’t be surprised if the expansion also allowed players 10 additional ranks.

Of course, this only has value to those who have already reached level 100, which, contrary to its status, isn’t that hard to achieve, with the current, week-long double XP going on and a ton for XP boosts from BattlePacks.

What’s your current Battlefield 4 rank, and does it even matter to you? Let us know in the comments section!

Battlefield 4 rank 101

1. Rick
    December 4th, 2013 at 5:24 am

Just get rid of that ugly purple color :)

2. Oakcapy
    December 4th, 2013 at 5:32 am

I’ve seen this before the latest patch/DLC and it seems to be a hack more than something DICE had made public.

I also personally believe that DICE would have announced the feature since it could also be used as a selling point.
    Not like anyone bought it since we got it a no cost. . . Right?

3. Storm_Worm5364
    December 4th, 2013 at 5:54 am

Stop saying that shit… I’ve been playing with people that were lvl110 since 2 weeks ago. It’s not news. IT’S.NOT.NEWS!!!!

4. mintas123
    December 4th, 2013 at 6:26 am

I have 55 right now and I will have 110 propably before 2014 ;) btw on PC on almost every server are at least one of 100-110 guy.

5. chris
    December 4th, 2013 at 7:04 am

Well, honestly with BF3 I was trying reach Colonel 100 (and I did only 33% of it within 4 months of BF3). And looking back it was a waste of time because I played mostly for the stats.

With BF4 I leveled up to 35 (1.400.000 points – 10%) within 50-52 hours (within a week)… and this time I was playing for fun and learning how to drive vehicles like the fast boats and (finally) the helicopters. I’m not intimidated anymore by the players who only play the assault class and make tons of points quickly. I wanna explore the game,gadgets and classes like Engineer and Sniper.

So for me, fun and team play are my goals for BF4! Level/points will come anyway, and if you enjoy the game they will be more rewarding. My 2 cents.

6. alex
    December 4th, 2013 at 8:35 am

… You could do that before China Rising.

• TheHippotail
      December 11th, 2013 at 5:49 pm

I think the reason why it was doable before the China Rising DLC was because one of the server patches secretly unlocked some aspects of China Rising. None of the weapons or gadgets were shown on Battlelog, but they were still unlockable. This ranking up to 110 thing may have been a part of that mistake

7. mohammad
    December 4th, 2013 at 8:52 am

some people said once they downloaded the new patch they have crashes as soon as they join the game , is that true ?

8. mohammad
    December 4th, 2013 at 8:53 am

9. mohammad
    December 4th, 2013 at 8:55 am

some people said once they had downloaded the new patch they get crashes as soon as they join the match , is that true ?

10. Carlos
    December 4th, 2013 at 8:57 am

I am really glad they went back to BF2 rank system with Generals. The Colonel 1,2,3,..,100 was so lame.

11. flamingfirewolf
    December 4th, 2013 at 9:11 am

i am now level 63 and i did not rush it, i do not want to get bored of the game too quickly and all the people that have reached thee rank 110 have all said that they have got really bored of the game.

congrats if you have reached level 110 but for me, i am just going to sit back and enjoy the broken game.

i have almost unlocked all the weapons already and i unlocked all the bolt-action snipers, grenades and hand guns within the first week so i am quite happy with myself at that but i think that some people need to get some fresh air…

12. Fidiuss
    December 4th, 2013 at 10:29 am

im lvl 75 but to be fair i could not give a shit about how far i rank up or how pink my lvl looks i just want to play the game with no crashes ……..

13. Jeremy
    December 4th, 2013 at 10:58 am

Been able to get lvl110 since the weapons were released like two weeks ago.

14. Enter_name_here7
    December 4th, 2013 at 11:34 am

already 110 before china rising came out

15. Jeremy
    December 4th, 2013 at 11:37 am

Am also level 101

16. Tyrane
    December 4th, 2013 at 12:40 pm

No don’t reward these no lifes for sitting on a shit bucket and racing through the game. I’m cool if you’re rank 75 or lower now. unless you’re a game developer or something of that sort you shouldn’t be playing so much every day.

• TheHippotail
      December 11th, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Actually, the devs don’t really play the games they make that much. Between actually working on the game (sometimes they can get up to 12 hour work days) and whatever they do in their personal life, there isn’t much time for things like playing the game.

17. Name
    December 4th, 2013 at 1:19 pm

I saw level 110 before the dlc came out…

18. Small
    December 4th, 2013 at 2:13 pm

I’ve seen rank 110′s for like a week now already, what’s up with that?

• Dr-S4tan
      December 5th, 2013 at 5:19 am

That’s not true, you don’t have to sit on a shitbucket, just use 200% boost, you make like 5 levels in an hour, and another 3 golden packs with another 50% or whatever boost. I’m running boost all the time…

19. ml
    December 4th, 2013 at 2:35 pm

I couldnt care less about rank really. Im somewhere in the thirties i think. Never use boosts or anything. I actually prefer to take the long road, no shortcuts :) i dont get a hardon from double xp periods, never understood why it is brought like a big deal…

20. Gamerbird
    December 4th, 2013 at 4:06 pm

You’re a little behind on this news. Rank 110 was obtainable before China Rising.

I dislike the colored rank and the rank system in general. BF2 is still the best system.

21. Simon
    December 4th, 2013 at 5:03 pm

A bit off topic but I cant believe EA charge us for Premium so certain people can get the game 2 weeks before other people.That is ludicrous.When BF% comes out Im sure there will be a Premium premium where these buyers will get it 2 weeks before the premium buyers.Sounds f****d up but but it wont be far off for these greedy company’s.EA is a disgrace.I love battelfield and I dont have many crashing problems personally but I am from Australia and most of the servers are empty.That is a worrying sign for a hard core player.

• Fidiuss
      December 7th, 2013 at 3:58 am

to be fair simon im in the UK so we have most of Europe for servers and believe me its not heaving with players atm for reasons we all know :)

• Adam
      January 3rd, 2014 at 8:21 am

Simon if a game company say, ” look you can buy premium/season pass for our game and you get all map packs for a cheaper price, get them 2 weeks before non premiums and you get loads of exclusive stuff that normal players won’t get.” Then lots of people will buy that. Even if someone just wants the maps they might as well buy premium for more stuff and map packs are received cheaper.
      Also it’s quite bad that no one is in the servers, it’s almost impossible to get into servers here, I’ve seen as many as 60 people in a queue to join a server.

22. DoubleX

150 – Final Stand

0 – 100 Rank = 8 400 000 XP

Cada nível seguinte – 200 000 XP

0 – 150 = 18 400 000 XP

23. Mike
    December 7th, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Not to brag but I was one of the first players to reach 100 due to the double xp weekend glitch where I was able to reopen my golden battle packs almost every other game I played. This let me build up 100% and 200% boosts. Come to find out the only way I can rank up any more is if I spend $50 on premium. This is reaaaaally pathetic and greedy on EA’s part. Has anyone else heard of a game where you have to pay to rank up? I would’ve had premium by now but I lost my job so I’m broke for the time being. Not having the maps, camos and weapons, I don’t care.. Just don’t f*#k with my rank.

• Nate
      December 9th, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Mike every developer does this with dlc look at fallout look at wow look at anything that has dlc and a rank structure. BTW saying EA is greedy when you your self stated that “Not to brag but I was one of the first players to reach 100 due to the double xp weekend glitch where I was able to reopen my golden battle packs almost every other game I played. This let me build up 100% and 200% boosts”. That right there shows how greedy you are. Also depending on how you acquired BF4 you may have CR as a bonus if not that’s your fault for not looking ahead.

24. nerd
    December 10th, 2013 at 2:06 am

I’m a level 110 on PS4 and I’m 3,5 million points away from PS4 Top-30 leaderboards with a score of 12,900,000. Looking really forward for the next levels, but kind of sad that the time Second Assault comes on PS4 in the next 2 months, I already have like 25,000,000 points which is more than enough for rank 150. I guess I gotta keep playing.
    And I didn’t know even that battlepack glitch. I have 60 25% boosts and 11 50% boosts + 1 200% boost. I will level up my weapons to get more 50% boosts and seriously leveling without boosts is slow. It took me 6 hours playing conquest large on PS4 with a 50% boost (no double xp) to get 200k points.
    Just a tip for all, I really suggest domination for leveling. I can now get about 15,000 points per game.

25. Adam
    January 3rd, 2014 at 8:11 am

Im level 14 at the moment. The game is really good but it’s really hard to level up when you have played games like call of duty and halo for years.

26. Kris
    January 25th, 2014 at 6:29 am

I don’t get it. What the hell am I doing wrong? I am a premium member so I often get the “25-100XP%” boost and I’m only about level 25 or 26. I never level up as fast as everyone else. What the hell is the best game mode to level up on. Is it Conquest or Rush? Or neither? I want to be a higher level. :(

Then again, I never have time to play because of work. Fml.

27. Alex
    February 5th, 2014 at 7:42 pm

I dont know why but for some reason my character no matter what class always has purple gloves. People send me messages all the time asking how i got them but i just dont know. Is there a reason for this?

28. Matthew
    February 10th, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Well I’ve been playing the game since like 2 weeks after launch and I’m like at rank 103 ATM and I have unlocked all my guns for every class so I am now playing the game chilling out and haveing fun.

Ps. Message for DICE please put the colered ranks back in for 100+ but have it like a gold so we can see the numbers better please.