New Battlelog update adds new features and fixes

A brand new Battlelog update for Battlefield 4 has been released.

Battlelog update

Yesterday, DICE released a big Battlefield 4 patch for the PC client and for the game server as well. Today they complete the cycle with a new Battlelog update.

The new Battlelog update for Battlefield 4 improves the server browser with new map and expansion pack filters, and improves the leaderboards as well.

The update also makes it possible (finally!) to share your Battlefield 4 emblems with other players. Players can now choose to all or a specific emblem to share with friends, or everyone, or no one.

Some of the new Battlelog fixes include improved live scoreboard, which should now work better on all servers. Rush defender tickets are now more accurately displayed on the BattleScreen as well.

You can find the full list of fixes and additions here.

DICE has been working hard to fix the many issues Battlefield 4 is facing, and EA recently announced that all development on future DICE games has been halted until Battlefield 4 is fixed.

TAGS:

1. KILLTHEB.....
    December 10th, 2013 at 11:16 am

Change back the soldier buttons! DICE. For bf4 ps4, just like bf3 ps3 (aim shoot L1/R1 not the trigger (L2/R2))

• Hi
      December 10th, 2013 at 3:10 pm

I’m planning on getting PS4 for BF4, are you saying that you can only shoot by pressing R2? I’m assuming that you’ve gone though all of the control stick layout options….

• KILLTHEB.....
        December 11th, 2013 at 2:15 pm

yes there are no settings to be used with L1/R1, aim and shoot!!!

• Bojack
      December 10th, 2013 at 3:44 pm

The current button layout is fine. The reason why aim and shoot was L1 and R1 on ps3 was because L2 and R2 were such horrible buttons to use. Ps4 controller fixes that and it’s perfect now

• Mr_Assault_08
        December 10th, 2013 at 8:03 pm

This ^^^ going from 360 to Ps4 was seamless for me. The “trigger” buttons for aiming work great, however it is a change for old ps3 owners. Also killzone has the same layout or option for it as I also didn’t have any issues with the transition. It’s a new scheme that sony will be sticking with as the layout got improved. My two cents of course.

• larry
      December 11th, 2013 at 8:15 am

NOOOOO. Give us the option but don’t flat out change it. Like has been said, the buttons on the PS3 sucked. They don’t on the DS4. Xbox 360 controller had it correct.

• Marcin
      December 15th, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Yes. I much prefer using L1 and L2. I doubt they will but I think they should give use the option to switch aim and shot to L1 and L2.

• gsxrmarty
      December 17th, 2013 at 2:33 pm

I agree it should be optional to have our previous button configuration. I grew up on fps on PS 2,3 and now ps4… don’t even feel like playing at the moment. Sick of spotting people and throwing grenades when I want to aim and shoot quick!

2. mintas123
    December 10th, 2013 at 11:33 am

So what about Veteran Battlepack? I want my 3x scope for Magnum 😀

3. sneath
    December 10th, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Great, but the ACE 23 Master Dog Tag is still missing and the QBS-09 will not retain the weapon paint set to it through battlelog.

• lolol
      December 11th, 2013 at 6:28 am

Noooob lol

4. percious
    December 10th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

now i hate HACKER . so many zone asia . please BANNNNNN

5. mohammad
    December 10th, 2013 at 1:38 pm

there 2 major things need to be fixed i play on ps4 & don’t know if everyone have this problems :
    1-bring back squad creating from the main menu for all platforms .
    2-add map selecting along side with mode selecting with the ability to turn off/on hardcore mode ( i know i can use the search filter ) just like bad company 2 quick matchmaking settings .

6. Spinal
    December 10th, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Why i cant see my emblem or the enemy emblems?
    Xbox One version

7. Todd kalna
    December 27th, 2013 at 5:00 am

Yes…I agree…their shouldb an option to change lay out of controler…to l1/r1 aim/shoot

8. som
    January 16th, 2014 at 11:55 pm

the switch isn’t that bad, but in critical moments trying to hit the trigger in quick succession in burst mode is difficult, beacuse you have almost fully release the trigger an press it again. if the trigger isn’t fully released no shots are fired in burst modes. 🙁

i feel forced to use the full auto mode instead.