Battlelog gets an update for Battlefield 4
DICE has just rolled out a brand new Battlelog update for Battlefield 4. Included in the update are some new features and a lot of fixes. The new update has already been applied to the web-based service, and there is no downtime.
Some of the new features and additions include proper selection of expansion packs in the server browser, how the Chrome plugin is handled, and more.
Among the fixes, the newest update fixes to the Suggestions feature, tweaks and fixes to the region filter, and fixes for a number of assignment and loadout bugs.
DICE also announced that they are looking into several Battlelog bugs, including a bug where Battlelog doesn’t load on the PlayStation 4, and a bug that causes chat messages to disappear. Here’s the full change log for today’s Battlelog update for Battlefield 4:
– Selecting expansion packs in the Server Browser will now properly filter servers that contain content of the selected expansion pack(s)
– Improved how the Chrome approval of the plugin is handled, so it doesn’t require a page refresh to be detected
– In Loadout, the “Set active kit” buttons are no longer shown when viewing others’ soldiers
– Added a “Apply to all” button for knives, grenades, vehicle/weapon paints, and pistols in Loadout
– Many items in Loadout now properly display if they require Premium or certain expansion packs to acquire (support for all items coming soon)
– Added the ability to hide images in Loadout
– Various other minor tweaks to Loadout
– Various minor improvements and tweaks
– Fixed an issue with Suggestions, which could cause new Suggestions to randomly appear
– More tweaks and fixes for Custom Region in the Server Browser filter
– Fixed an issue with the Air Mail assignment, effectively replacing it with a new and fixed assignment in the backend
– Fixed an issue where every in Battle Report comments were named “Player” and had the default avatar, when using pagination
– Fixed an issue that caused date-based BF3 Premium content, such as videos and strategy guides, to disappear
– Fixed an issue with Loadout, where the active slot wasn’t displayed properly when viewing others’ soldiers
– Fixed an issue with Loadout, where the comparison stats bar didn’t update correctly when switching weapons
– Fixed the issue where the paint for QBS-09 (and some other weapons) in Loadout would always reset to default
– Fixed an issue where the details bar on Stats and Unlocks pages could collide with the footer
– Various minor issues fixed