New Battlefield 4 patch causing new problems

The latest PC patch seems to have added yet more problems to the game.

Battlefield 4 brokenA few days ago, DICE released the latest Battlefield 4 patch on the PC. And already we’re hearing reports of new bugs that have been brought with it.

One of the most reported bugs on forums and via social media is the “0 HP” bug, where a soldier would have 0 HP shown on the killcam after an encounter. The “0 HP” was one of the bugs that was supposed to be fixed in a previous patch, but now it appears it’s back.

We’ve had a similar issue with the December 16 Battlefield 4 patch, which seems to have brought with it a lot of lag and netcode issues. Since many of the new PC patch changes have been added to the recent PS4 and Xbox One patches, it’ll be interesting to see if console players are experiencing the same issues.

We’re also hearing gamers having random disconnects and game freezes. Although this appears to have affected a lot fewer players. With a complex game like Battlefield 4, we can imagine it’s hard to fix one thing without breaking other stuff.

Personally, we’ve experienced the 0 HP bug once in a while. Other than that, the game appears to be very similar to pre-patch, with many of the lag issues still there.

Hopefully DICE notices these problems and can fix them in the next patch. And hopefully they’ll do a bit more testing before release.

1. Morthawt
    January 16th, 2014 at 11:44 am

I cannot even play the damn game. Disconnected from EA online…

• Jez
      January 18th, 2014 at 3:44 am

I’m so glad I’m not the only one, my game had no problems until this patch, I last about 20 seconds until it disconnects.

• ScreamFace
      January 18th, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Yeah this is ridiculous. You spend ages trying to even get in a match.

• Todd
      January 23rd, 2014 at 4:21 pm

The game ran decent for me before the latest patch. Now I get 0 health glitch three times a match. Also hits won’t register at certain times. How bad at programming do you have to be to release a patch that makes the game worse? They would have been better off never releasing the thing.

• jake
        February 17th, 2014 at 12:26 pm

I agree with you however, why launch the game in the first place? Test the game for few months before launch. The customers dont know whose to blame. All they know is, DICE said I want $60 and I will give you a great game. Customer says deal, heres my $60 and $60 more for that premium thing you got. DICE says, now give me time to fix it.

• Andre Silvestri
          February 19th, 2014 at 2:23 am

When will it be fixed i mean i feel cheated its not like i havnt had worse luck in gettn ripped off but i aint buyn no more games preorder rent first read reviews than buy thats tht

• MBOMB187
      January 25th, 2014 at 5:38 am

I can’t play it either, there is so much lag it’s ridiculous! Usually, team deathmatch plays very well, but now its laggy, also having a problem with spawning. It will spawn the enemies right next to you, even after spawning!! I wish I could play a decent game of conquest, who knows when that will be!! They need to fix this ASAP! We pay a lot of money for these games and they are playing like S#!$!! Enough is enough already!

• MBOMB187
        January 25th, 2014 at 5:43 am

Oh, and my previous comment is in reference to the PS4 edition!! Thank you!

2. Biz
    January 16th, 2014 at 11:47 am

For what it’s worth….I hadn’t frozen at all in weeks then after the latest patch, I froze twice in 2-3 hrs of play on ps3.

• Poonaanee
      January 20th, 2014 at 1:06 pm

i have same prob ,bf4 crashes my ps3 like nothing else 5 6 times a day

• Voscillate
        March 1st, 2014 at 2:02 pm

I can’t even start the game. It just loads the menu endlessly

• Fatty
          April 2nd, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Ditto. Cant even start campaign mode. stuck on aircraft carrier and wave screen. Its been one problem after the next with bf4. like the game when i can actually play it.

• Shay
            April 14th, 2014 at 6:56 pm

I had the same problem (stuck watching a blurry aircraft carrier burning in the distance). I logged out of my PS4 and logged back in and it works fine now.

3. ScottyGwiZ
    January 16th, 2014 at 11:53 am

DICE test before launch of patch? It’s a myth…

4. butters
    January 16th, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Yep, having all the same issues on PS4. I haven’t noticed any positive changes with the latest update, which was 617mb. So what was updated?

5. mohammad
    January 16th, 2014 at 12:12 pm

the 0 HP problem happens alot to me i mean i shoot the guy first but he kill me & he have a 0 health altho we had it in bf3 but come on you should not bring it back dice……

6. St3pp3nWolf77
    January 16th, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Right now the game is unplayable. Can’t finish a game, killed by invisible foes, lags, freezes, complete mess. EA/DICE shit should be shame and remove completely this thing. WTF!

7. EA/DICE
    January 16th, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Problem? =D

January 16th, 2014 at 12:37 pm

This is gettibg old and so are all the snipers on every server. So glad I upgraded my hardware just so I can play for 2 seconds before either getting sniper spammed or crashing from poor netcode…

9. TheGamerBeast
    January 16th, 2014 at 1:46 pm

There is a new Bug that when you start shooting a guy and then get Killed by him you see the guy killed you his health is 0

10. DutchDinosaur
    January 16th, 2014 at 2:46 pm

The lag and/ or netcode (whichever is causing my shots not to register) issues on X360 are getting worse with each patch. Can’t kill anything with less then a full clip or more. 0 health was not a problem untill now. Actually… Everything they say they fixed, has gotten worse after the patch. I wasn’t experiencing half of the issues they say they fixed since patch 3 on X360. Now I have them all and the once I already had, have gotten worse…

Dice/EA are managing to f**k up even more an already FUBAR game! Incredible!

11. peacock93
    January 16th, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Yeah I’ve been hit by the 0HP bug a few times since the patch. The thing I hate the most though is the stupid knife counter crap and the random lag. I try to never use the knife unless I’m directly behind an enemy because you will die everytime from the knife counter if you’re even slightly to the side or in front of them.

12. Hey guys, I'm alive with 0% Health! BAM BAM, your dead.
    January 16th, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Useless piec…… I’m tired of getting angry about this game.

Yes, b4central, the Patch started new lag/net code problems on PS3, not just PC.

• larry
      January 17th, 2014 at 8:48 am

“I will only buy a DICE game several months after its release and only then, if it has stellar reviews.”

This!

I am SOOOOO glad I did not purchase premium yet. This time next year I might.

• MBOMB187
        January 25th, 2014 at 5:42 am

Yes, I was also debating on premium, but not now!! Maybe next november!

13. Drew J
    January 16th, 2014 at 4:02 pm

I can see it now… BATTLEFIELD 5: BOHICA (look it up :P)

14. ThirtyThirty150
    January 16th, 2014 at 4:27 pm

As above with what DutchD says, on the 360 here. Never had 0% health but do now, still crashes on Dawn map. Loads of flashing walls etc. BUT still enjoy playing (either that or I need to talk to the misses) so please sort it out.

15. Bravo Delta Warrior
    January 16th, 2014 at 5:58 pm

The latest patch feels more like a roll back patch than a fix. Still in Beta phase is what I constantly tell myself.

16. Ars
    January 16th, 2014 at 6:35 pm

This is it! The game will not improve! As they introduce bug fixes new bugs will be introduce as well.
    bf4 fell victim to the hype and sensational marketing
    Bf4 should not be a yearly or bianual title if DICE wants it to be a good game

17. AGOR2
    January 16th, 2014 at 9:51 pm

I got the same bug on ps3, 0 hp shows up a few times and the frezzy bug 3 times since the new patch was released. Please DICE fix this game i love it. But needs some hard work on it.

18. Tn0rr1s
    January 16th, 2014 at 11:22 pm

I mean I know Dice will eventually iron out most of these issues in the long-term, but honestly reading the recurring articles about patches doing more harm than good is starting to get a little tedious. Kinda over it and even though I’ve only logged 20 hours in this game so far I’m glad it’s only been that little (less time for my stats to get messed up thanks to EA pushing this game out the door half-finished and it being the industry standard now; people accepting that as the norm is even worse imo). Which is why (among many other reasons) I’m taking a long break from this game at least until May or July of 2014 because this game has such a long ways to go in so many ways. Never pre-ordering a game again. This put a horrible taste in my mouth that I can’t get rid of.

• Tn0rr1s
      January 27th, 2014 at 6:13 pm

Just wanted to follow up from this last post (for those who are still occasionally checking back on the article). To be honest, I lasted for about a week and ended up giving it ANOTHER attempt (really trying hard to love this damn game). I’ve realized that although it still needs work in many areas…I would say it’s at the very least playable. Yes, I run into the occasional 0 health bug (probably a couple a game) along with some other netcode/hit-reg issues, but all-in-all it’s pretty fun and am now starting to get used to its play style since it feels a lot different than BF3. Frankly, I just want second assault to get here like everyone else because I am jonesin’ for some operation metro.

• Andre Silvestri
      February 19th, 2014 at 2:33 am

I agree the littile time i do play this game i get into it than i cant get a kill or it freezes or 0 on health its just sad this is very clear that we all got ripped so what are people doing about it we deserve refunds why do we take the hit for there issues there should be insurance too reimburse season passes in preordered games with reciepts i have both of those so were is my refud so i can by ps plus and a new game with the refund i mean its really not very playabble and still everytime i give it a go people r playn it really stop playn it and than they know its ruined u all play it and complain i try it n go back too my playable games im not gonna play it more than one time too see if its fixed and if it works than great if not movn on with my life this game is by far one of the biggest bust in history of hd new gen old gen gaming i shouldnt of seen all my online friends on it in bite cause they did i should of known fool me once shame on u fool me twice shame on me im out

19. Arithon
    January 17th, 2014 at 12:36 am

This should be DICE’s byline “DICE; New patch bring more bugs”

Can we get a refund while DICE finish the open BETA of BattleField 4?

20. 0x1c
    January 17th, 2014 at 3:24 am

C`mon guyz,u really need to get angry at this game?Just uninstall this MOH:HOW with vehicles and just do something else,go outside…the game is broken and they will never be able to fix it,thas it.I`ve been with this franchise since BF2 and I`m very sry that I`ve bought this game,really really sry,and for me this is the last BF/DICE/EA game I`ll ever buy.Many great games comes this year so we have “work” to do!Just forget about his game and find something else better to do,and for the future,don`t fall in to the EA/DICE hype!

21. JusticeLeague
    January 17th, 2014 at 3:26 am

Only way we can give feedback is just stop playing and stop buying EA-products. BF4 isnt the only one they have ruined in the name of creed.

22. ASH
    January 17th, 2014 at 4:22 am

Sold mine allready !!!!

23. Camtron
    January 17th, 2014 at 7:19 pm

Downloading update right now for 360. The game worked pretty well before so Im excited to see it break my game.

24. bob
    January 18th, 2014 at 8:24 am

Mine crashed on start up and again 30 minutes later. but the crashes are different now it makes my ps3 check for corruptions and takes even longer to recover from a crash. Ive just stopped playing because it is breaking my ps3.

• Gareth
      January 26th, 2014 at 10:46 am

This,

I bought this game only a few days ago because of the constant shite I was hearing about it….I completed the story and got all the Single Player trophies in 12hours, Being a massive fan of BF3 Multiplayer and hearing that DICE released a mega update that was supposed to fix all the issues I tried it…..It crashes 70% of the time when loading in a map and randomly crashes while playing a map. Also why did you have CoD up the multiplayer DICE it really, really doesn’t feel like a Battlefield game.

My experience is on the PS3

25. Shortround
    January 18th, 2014 at 10:34 am

Takes 15 minutes minimum to get to a server because of all the “game disconnected could not join server” BS and other errors and when you finally get in Battlefield has stopped working >.< I don't even know why i'm trying anymore.

• Bop
      January 20th, 2014 at 5:51 pm

Exactly this

26. Martin Cronshaw
    January 19th, 2014 at 9:12 am

I went to do the update and the update failed and says installation stopped error code 0800701e7, anyone any ideas on this as I can’t play the game no more

27. ArtooDeetoo
    January 19th, 2014 at 11:59 am

System-PS4
    Time frame-From game release to today(still)
    Problem-On the title/startup menu where it says ‘Press the OPTIONS(PS4) button to start’, I hit OPTIONS and the game freezes and crashes. The latest update has not fixed the problem. Is anyone else having this issue with other platforms or PS4 and/or is as frustrated as I am?

28. Jeff
    January 20th, 2014 at 3:35 am

Things were better on my side (playing on PC) those last times… until the last patch ! Damn, now there’s still lag (I would say more lag than before) and sometimes I have serious freeze issues now even with a good ping. The only way to fix the problem is to disconnect from game. Fine ! Everytime things seem on a better way, news updates almost ruin all hopes ! Casualties of war…

29. Methodoc
    January 20th, 2014 at 6:44 am

I haven’t played the game in a couple of weeks or so, but have been following the news etc. This is beyond annoying, we are being used as the QA team people, this game is literally in beta and they still can’t fix it right. Man do I miss when DICE was not part of EA and they patched games almost weekly. BF is sadly a dying series as long as EA has the rights to it. I wish half of DICE’s employees would quit and start their own company and make a BF style game, just like the COD guys did with Titanfall.

• Hmm
      January 21st, 2014 at 7:54 am

You know what, that doesn’t sound half-bad. Maybe they should.

30. skullhumper229
    January 20th, 2014 at 8:04 am

I have been getting this bug where if you hit land while swimming below the water surface, It will still sound like your underwater while on land. To stop it you have to run back into the water submirge then come back up. This happened on parcel storm. Have anyone else expierenced this?

31. aj
    January 20th, 2014 at 12:41 pm

And its happened!!! Wiped ALL my progress… Can we get a response from these assholes?? I’m gonna guess no. Theyve made their money

32. Jaux3r717
    January 20th, 2014 at 3:55 pm

You’d think that all the money that they’re making they could fix this issue. It’s a known problem that’s been there since day one. I freeze every other game & it’s getting freaking ridiculous now. Fix this shit or quit taking our money!

33. Maddog
    January 20th, 2014 at 8:32 pm

What a piece of crap, purchased it, downloaded it on my ps4, and it continues to crash…every time in a campaign when I get about half way through, I get an error code, it boots me out and I have to start all over again, It even corrupted the files which then i had to delete the game and start all over again….So this is what it has come to, take the money and run……if most business ran their business this way, nobody would buy a dam thing, fix the dam think and stand behind your product, like most companies, quit pretending there is no issue…or refund everybodys money, and we can buy it back if and when it is a sale able product

34. Blah
    January 21st, 2014 at 2:12 am

It’s funny that with all these problems they’re going to release another dlc soon. Hopefully no one buys it and china rising was a piece of junk.

35. Jiggles
    January 21st, 2014 at 8:10 am

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG!!! That’s all I get for the past 3 months. Before that for some reason I had no issue, I have been yelling at Xbox Live for this. On with them for the 4th time now. They are about to just blame BF4 at this point. So frustrating!!!!

36. ChuckStar
    January 21st, 2014 at 9:56 am

Does anyone have issues reviving someone with the defib’s? Ever since the patch, I literally stand or crouch next to a teammate close enough to touch him with the defib and nothing happens!!!….I was able to zap him one more time before the revive icon went away and still nothing….smh. This has happened several times, so I know it has to be a new bug.

37. gonzalo
    January 21st, 2014 at 2:26 pm

I can tell that the owner of this website got his bf4 fixed 2 patches ago, given the noticeable decrease of anger in his words…

There is still a los of people out there that finds this site “the voice that dice needs to hear”… please keep that in mind.

38. MdYamaha
    January 21st, 2014 at 3:23 pm

ive had the problem of crashing or freezing in the loading screen on the xbox one even though they said that was fixed????

39. MdYamaha
    January 21st, 2014 at 3:25 pm

BTW why all the hate guys? they released the game on 5 systems and there trying their hardest just give it time.

40. PantyRaid
    January 21st, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Yet EA wonders why stock holders are leaving. This is some bs. +110 dollars for a game thats maybe playable for 1 round and then freezes. EA should peoples jobs at risk WTF! If preformed like this I’d be can. Shit I’d take hot fixes. They seem to think bigger the patch the better or we will make them wait so we mind F them all. I like how support tell you they are working on it super hard… haha yah sure.

41. FDFgaming
    January 22nd, 2014 at 1:35 am

this patch made the game even worse actally every 20:th bullet actually leaves my barrel. zombies kill me (players with 0 hp) hitboxes missing… yes this does not happen all the time.. but one time is enough to piss me off. especially when i go around whole map and i see 10 enemys back towards me and when i start shooting them… i shoot 30 bullets with rifle:nope x30.. then i draw pistol.. get one kill and all 9 turns and shoot me…

42. BoB MiKoK
    January 26th, 2014 at 4:02 am

BF3 is definitely better and pretty much the same in multiplayer (xbox 360). I wasn’t happy with BF4 crashing in xbox 360. My friend insisted I get PC version and even gave me his pc code since they gave him a 1 for graphics card. I was considering premium until this game crashed on me. What a joke Dice. Really? Still haven’t fixed problem? SMH..

43. invisiblemist28
    January 27th, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Every game freezes at the end an im a premium member and im to the point of just selling the game all the bonus stuff don’t make up for the trouble this causes me

44. Anthony
    January 28th, 2014 at 3:22 pm

its a piece of crap…..lag is crazy …..im gonna have a seizure ….I feel dumb for even trying to play at this point because this is happening every time….

45. Allen Billings
    January 28th, 2014 at 7:10 pm

This game is horrible.. I transferred from CODbo2 and vowed never to play cod again.. now I’ve spent over 250.oo for this pile of carp game.. its still freezing, black screening, dawnbreaker freezes every time, zero health glitch.. you people should be ashamed.. I broke BO2 in half and threw it away.. this is next

46. Jake
    January 30th, 2014 at 3:22 am

Is anyone else having a problem even connecting to ea servers after the latest “patch”? Now I can’t even connect to the damn thing let alone play it. Combine this with every other issue I’m returning this game idgaf if I only get half of what I paid for, and I’m buying cod ghost just as a protest to the worst company in America aka Electronic Arts.

47. Nick
    January 30th, 2014 at 10:48 am

instead of just making small patches that make more problems why not work on one big patch and make sure it will fix all the problems and not make new problems.

48. chick3ndude
    January 30th, 2014 at 11:28 pm

this is sad. I consider myself a hardcore fan of BF. I have all their games from the get-go. This one has to be the worst. Crash after crash. I don’t know how to blame…EA or DICE.

49. ttt
    January 31st, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Can’t get to ea servers anymore after the latest patch. Before that worked fine the whole time. I love the game but i think i will go back to cod if dice don’t fix their shit. At least cod servers run smooth

50. James
    February 1st, 2014 at 12:11 am

This is a game from the company voted WORST two years in a row. Is anyone really surprised that this game is garbage? Really?
    The only way to remedy this is to STOP buying Dice/EA games, period. Just stop. Let some other company pick up the BF franchise and fix it with BCBF4.

51. James
    February 2nd, 2014 at 11:10 am

Yep same problem on ps4 every match I’ve played I’ve been disconnected from ea server or 0% health and finally no hit markers. They really need to fix this and give everyone the premium pack for free

52. Jeremy philo
    February 2nd, 2014 at 3:00 pm

I can’t even play after the update, once I press start to go to main menu it freezes and nothing else happens. Wtf???

53. Jase
    February 6th, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Same as last post, on PS3 the game loads ok but when you get to the “Press START button” screen and press START the game just hangs. This only started tonight though and has worked fine for the past few days so it didn’t happen as soon as I took the latest patch.

54. Grisly yeti
    February 9th, 2014 at 2:21 pm

I have tried to play the campaign twice now ,both times I’ve lost all data after returning to menu . The multiplayer is virtually unplayable ,0 health bug,lag, spawn issues, weapon balancing the list is endless. How anyone can say this is better than cod is beyond me. Love or loath cod at least it’s finished this game isn’t . Not by a long shot . I’m trading my copy in as soon as I can while it’s still worth something . We should have got refunds for this crap

55. Him
    February 16th, 2014 at 8:23 am

Yeah latest patch has made it worse for me. Missing hit indicators, missing health on hud, getting blood splats stuck up on screen even after going back to full health,random crashes plus all the net issues… My real problem with this game is, even after all the bugs are sorted they still have all the crappy design choices left; randomly firing rpgs that go way off where you aim, objects that you can’t vault over even though other lower ones you can, no extended mags!, vehicles getting stuck on nothing, rock solid bushes on china rising maps (seriously try driving a tank over one!), still not being able to change up inventory between rounds, useless helicopter chaff, crappy skill point calculation (don´t auto connect me to server for the last 2 mins and then take 24 skill points because i didn‘t make any kills!), putting 3 inch steps in doorways you have to jump over (seriously wtf!), removing loved weapons (porbably to sell to us later as dlc) plus tons more.

56. Mark Bond
    February 17th, 2014 at 11:49 am

Im still getting loads if disconnects and freezes, particularly when I cllick deploy. It is vritually unplayable now. Ive gone back to Battlefield 3. That is rock solid stable. Bf4 battlelog quite often throws a wobbly as soon as i try to connect to a server.

57. The_Badger_Bandit
    February 19th, 2014 at 9:57 am

My gaming for this is on the ps3 and has been freezing. I agree with most of what has been said. The game has been crashing since I first got it but I have noticed it happens a lot more on obliteration, less so but still enough to frustrate me on conquest and rarely on tdm. Also get disconnected from servers just as much. I have clocked in about 360-370 hours so its still playable. My stats r decent enough sitting above 2 k/d, 760’s spm and 500’s skill but without the little things that get you killed they could/should be higher. Things like not being able to jump over things that’s smaller than the feet you walk on, taking a long time to exit vehicles, spawning next to enemies, starting a new life without a gun and the time it takes to be equipped varies from 2-10 seconds. That’s propbably the most annoying feature. Like many of you I have noticed the new bugs such as the 0 health crap. But there are others I’ve noticed that aren’t. Eing mentioned or few people are. I have had trouble revivng and I know I’m close enough. Sometimes I get it but its 50/50 really. Some maps when I get in vehicles it like I’m driving over bumps on a flat road, wtf, untill I get passed a magic line then it stops, que the sound to come on soon. When I’m be shot at it doesn’t allow me to fire back or move. I can turn round to see where its coming from but powerless to prevent it then I fall over and die, I could have saved a lot of deaths if this didn’t happen. When I know I’m not gonna kill the guy before he gets me I make a break for cover somewhere so I might survive the next onslaught however once I’m a foot or two round a solid concrete wall the guy decides he’s playing wanted and bends the bullets round corners! When c4’in a tank or such it doesn’t let me get further than about 8 ft from it forcing me to blow it up, resulting in me dieing if he closes the gap. A very annoying glitch when using the tv guided rockets in the boats mostly is after firing one missile it sometimes screws my screen up and I can’t see anything except the mini map and I get out of there quick if I can having to wait for another, fire it, then I can see again. Obviously this is not ideal in a combat situation. Its surprising how many times you survive while totally defenseless, there must be some really bad boat operators out there lol. Also noticed some equipment like the tugs seems to be taking direct hits but don’t register. If a commander is present and launches a cruise missile when it makes impact it causes a crash, even more so when it’s caught on screen. I’m sure there are other things that I can’t thnk of right now. The list is endless really. One thing that does annoy me because it is impossible in really life is the jets slowing down to a near stop, come on they’re not harrier’s. At leat they can be recovered now if you go to high, takes a minute or two though. Some people have said that this headshot bonus is a glitch or just don’t like it. I don’t tend to agree because it clearly says “bonus”, if it comes up on the screen like that its supposed to be there. Also my pet hate from the cod series was clearly popping a cap in a players head and he goes and runs off when he should be screwed up. I don’t care if its a pistol or a .50 cal barret a headshot should be one hit kills. Speaking of cod I played ghosts it the other day on the ps4 at my mates and even though this game has a ton of issues I still prefer bf4 to a 6-6 or at most 9-9 game full of campers and even worse spawning than this, that has and always will be a trademark of cod. Cods general style of gameplay is just no where near the standard of the battlefield series either. I apologise for you having to read such a long rant but I’m done now. Peace out, see you on the field 😉

58. Mike
    February 19th, 2014 at 10:28 pm

CURRENT LIST OF PROBLEMS ON PS4 Platform:

1) 0 HP Bug – You shoot a guy, yet you die and see he has 0 HP

2) Progress Lost – You start a map and like noob with none of your progress is showing, all your weapons gone!

3) Waiting Music – You start a map, can’t hear anything but the music you hear between waiting for the next game to start!

4) Disconnect from EA – Happens before or during game play!

59. Sirjun
    February 23rd, 2014 at 10:25 pm

Hardcore BF fan.. until this pile of garbage. BF4 is BROKEN beyond repair. I’m gutted what a waste of cash. NEVER buying BF again on any system. I played on from launch until now when most had gone back to BF3. I put up with Lost Progress, 0 Health, invisible walls, black screen, random freezes, server disconnects… but now Dice give me LAG! Piles of LAG! I’m done. They are clueless. EA treat us like fools. Ive read all the comments here ..some people are saying Dice/EA are doing their best.. give them a break. WTF are you on? If you bought a plane ticket, got to the airport to be told there’s no plane for you sorry it’s a rowing boat with one oar & that’s broken and oh btw the boat leaks because of the holes in the bottom of it .. you’d be all peace & love to the ticket vendor. ..I don’t think so. Dice can burn along with EA for all I care all they get from me again is contempt.

60. laffin assassin
    March 2nd, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Played this since its first release back in the day.got. £100 in this bf4 package EA Dice i want my fukin money back.u didnt even kiss me befor u fukd me n took my money.vote with your feet n dont buy the premium it aint worth it unless all the issues get fixed.

61. J-Moore
    March 5th, 2014 at 7:51 pm

I wonder if the old updates are messing up the new updates

62. eddie
    March 9th, 2014 at 5:01 pm

I have had noyj ing but problems so far. My biggest problem is the controls. I thought it was my controller so I bought a new one and it keeps doing things that I’m not pushing. I fire at other players and it switches between weapons and gives orders. Every time there is a new patch it gets worse!!! I’m a hardcore bf fan and I think this is getting out of hand now. If the game wasn’t ready to be released then why release it? EA isn’t that hard up for money with all the releases they have from other game types. This is ridiculous!!!

63. Taztop
    March 11th, 2014 at 8:20 am

I play one round it gives me the score and when it loads the next map it freezes every time and I have to turn my Xbox off. Also when I’m playing I get these weird neon pink and blue graphics which cover the whole map and if I have a scope on any gun I can’t see down it because the red dot would somehow be a square and cover the whole scope just making it impossible to play

64. Jeff
    March 14th, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Terrible game as far as problems go, I have never seen anything like this .1 session 5 reboots ,invisible players ,0 health. took the premium pack what a mistake .my son conned me into buying this game . I won’t ever buy another EA GAME.I think I will go back to blackops at least it works.

65. Hec
    April 3rd, 2014 at 6:45 pm

This game is a giant disaster. As mentioned above, I’ve never seen anything like this; 9 updates and they still can’t get it right. No wonder why it gets the nickname “Betafield 4”. I just want a game that works, is that too much to ask? All these game updates are like 650mb per update. Pretty soon the updates will take up as much room as the actual game.

66. Josh
    April 15th, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Glad it’s not just my connection or game!!

I can seem to get into servers okay at the moment , but after about 5-10 minutes of playing , it starts lagging, like if I run it will glitch and lag and then after it’s done that a few times, it kicks me out and says “connection to the server has been lost”

It’s so annoying, the game was promised to be the best around yet, and yes maybe when you compare it to call of duty? It’s more fun to play and more can happen….but at least call of duty actually works!!

67. Taylor
    May 11th, 2014 at 3:47 pm

I haven’t had a problem with the 0hp glitch, BUT at least 75% of the time I engage in combat with an enemy soldier I get them down to 5%hp then they magically kill me. That on top of all the lag issues, and getting killed by invisible players is causing e to just want to uninstall this game, but I am $100 deep in it so that is the only thing that is keeping me from quiting completely. I am referencing to the Pc version btw.

68. birdnthebush
    March 18th, 2015 at 11:42 pm

every game has problems that has so much going on like battlefield. i mean look at the clustered crap Titan Fall is!!! half the time you cant even see whats happening from all the noise in the screen graphics. bf4 is a good game but has SOME OCCASIONAL problems. I’ve recently(after winter patch) had 2 nights were i couldnt play because the next match wouldnt load and it would freeze out and 1 of those times playing vs invisible players. In all, i get to play 95% or more problem fre games. THATS NOT BAD. the one thng i get tired of is the game favoring a player and a player vs enemy dont see the what they should. example. op locker 50 cal. guy was on it i pulled out xmburst and i couldnt even see the gunand i was aiming, which means ONLY MY GUN WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOWN and i dont believe your gun getting shot hurts you(havnt tried wonder if it does) but the guy in the 50 cal killed me. HOW IS THAT WHEN I CANT SE HIM OR THE GUN? were not seeing the mirrored gameplay. he is obviously able to see part of my body, but i couldnt see him. another example is getting shot when YOU KNOW for A FACT you are behind cover and get killed. same problem, enemy and player arnt seeing mirrored gameplay. frame or netcode whatever is not right. but that goes back to BF3. IN ALL I LIKE THE GAME. IM BETTER AT HELI THAN I EVER HAVE I HATED THE VEHICLE CONTROLS AT FIRST ON BF4 BUT THERE WAY MORE EFFICIENT AND EASY NOW IM USED TO IT. HOW CAN SOMEONE COMPLAIN WHEN 1 OUT OF 50 MATCHES PLAYED HAS A ISSUE? I SAID IT 100 TIMES ILL SAY IT AGAIN FROSTBITE 3 WASNT READY. THEY SHOLD HAVE RAN FROSTBITE 2 WITH BF4 AND SINCE THEY DIDNT, A REMADE GAME USING FB2 SHOULD BE SENT TO BF3-4 VETERANS THAT BOUGHT THE GAME. ESPECIALLY FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS.