February Battlefield 4 Double XP weekend is now live

Premium members can enjoy another double XP weekend right now, with double the points.

Battlefield 4 double XpBattlefield 4 Premium members can enjoy a double XP weekend today and tomorrow. As usual, any points earned will be doubled up at the end of each round. Double XP weekends are great if you’re looking to quickly earn some points with a specific class, or to unlock a weapon or gadget.

Battlefield 4 Double XP weekends are part of the Premium membership perks, although regular players get double XP weekends occasionally as well. Usually Premium members get double XP weekends once per month.

This month in February, DICE is giving all players a Battlepack every day, many of which include XP boosts, which get the job done in case you’re not a Premium member for the double XP stuff.

A few days ago, DICE released the latest Battlefield 4 patch, which seems to have fixed some of the issues the game has been dealing with since the last patch in January. Hopefully this will make the weekend better for most players.

TAGS:

1. LMG Support Gunner
    February 15th, 2014 at 9:52 am

I was at Rank 103 last Saturday afternoon EST. (9.2 Million Points)

By the time I finished 3 x 200% Bonuses Sunday evening, I got up to Rank 110. (10.8 Million Points)

Point is, save and use your 100-200% Boosts for these weekends.

Cheers!

2. A bored level 110
    February 15th, 2014 at 10:30 am

WRONG! Do not save any of your XP boosters whatsoever!!! I have well over 25 of each XP booster (25, 50, 100, 200) stacked up because i thought saving them would be better towards level 200, bf3 mentality ( thinking there were still 200 levels) why did they have to jip us out of 90 levels!? Points dont mean anything to me now!!

• Name
      February 15th, 2014 at 11:57 am

First of all, Battlefield 4 when all the DLCs are out will have a total of 150 levels. Battlefield 3 had 145 levels in total. You didn’t get jipped out.

• Baron Pietro
        February 15th, 2014 at 5:51 pm

TOLD HIM!

3. Rich
    February 16th, 2014 at 7:16 am

Its hard to give a damn about bonus points when you dont play the game anymore. Over 200$ down the drain, for my son and I.

BF has become a glorified COD Nuketown.

4. Phil Da Wave
    February 17th, 2014 at 9:12 am

What a nice week end, Yeah! A lot of bonus, but on sunday i encounter a lot of bugs.. I loose almost all of my kit progression without loosing my xp (levels). Also sometimes my sight in vehicles disn’t appear…