Battlefield 4 Naval Strike release date set for March 18?

According to Origin, the Naval Strike release date is set for March 18 for Premium members.

Battlefield 4 Naval Strike release date

EA just released Second Assault, the latest Battlefield 4 DLC. And according to its Origin digital store, the next DLC, Naval Strike, will be out in less than a month. Earlier this month, DICE revealed the first Naval Strike details.

What appears to be a screenshot of the Danish Origin store, the Battlefield 4 Naval Strike release date is listed for March 18th — this is likely the date Premium members get the DLC. This would mean there would be about a month between the DLC packs, which would be unusual when it comes to the Battlefield franchise — usually there’s at least a couple of months between major expansions.

It would also be rather odd for EA to have the Battlefield 4 Naval Strike release date set right in the middle of the Titanfall launch frenzy.

The Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC includes the brand new Carrier Assault game mode, which is a re-imagining of the popular Titan mode from BF2142. Naval Assault also includes four new maps: Lost Islands, Nansha Strike, Wave Breaker, Operation Mortar.

In addition to the new game mode and maps, Naval Strike will also include a new vehicle, the amphibious hovercraft, 5 new weapons, and 2 new gadgets: the 3GL grenade launcher for the Assault class, and the Anti-helicopter mine for the Engineer class.

1. bman9669
    February 27th, 2014 at 8:49 am

sweet bring it on!!

• Tn0rr1s
      February 27th, 2014 at 9:41 am

Hell yea! Can’t wait…

2. Anonymous
    February 27th, 2014 at 9:18 am

My birthday :D

3. Jacol
    February 27th, 2014 at 12:30 pm

I want trailer NOOOW

4. Meggion
    February 27th, 2014 at 12:30 pm

It’s obvious, if even after so many months game is not working for you QUIT TRYING, it is never gong to happen. I’d hope DLC is not going to get delayed due to issues some unlucky ones are still facing.

5. henrikpw
    February 27th, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Hey! That is a danish screenshot! :D

February 27th, 2014 at 1:42 pm

Yay more new maps to get the sound loop glitch on.

7. Hunter
    February 27th, 2014 at 4:36 pm

They should have brought back Wake Island. It would work perfectly with this expansion pack.

8. ritchie
    February 27th, 2014 at 7:45 pm

i dont know what people are complaining about the last 400mb update for ps3 has fixed liked 99% of the problems for me and the 80 odd ppl in friends list who play, no lag, no sound or visual issues, no net code problems, no spawn problems, no freezing, black screens, no nothing

• rick
      March 17th, 2014 at 4:29 pm

lol ps3.. funny stuff

9. Lucid_Games
    February 28th, 2014 at 7:14 am

Anti Helicopter mines? WTF … Like we need more ways to kill helicopters. Christ you can barely fly them around now with all the MANPADS, Lock On BS and MAA raping them.

10. TheHippotail
    February 28th, 2014 at 1:56 pm

The reason why the DLC is so close together is because the SA expansion has been around for months. It got delayed for non xbone users because DICE said they would postpone new releases to work on the game. For them, it’s been around for like 3-4 months

• Billy Willy
      March 12th, 2014 at 7:22 am

Second assualt came out in February so its not 3 to 4 Months out

• Quentin
        March 13th, 2014 at 7:52 am

Second assault has been out for xbox one since the day xbox one was released. I would know because I’ve had it the entire time

11. DiDDYsBOOMSTick
    March 10th, 2014 at 11:45 pm

This makes me curious is to how a Battlefield 2144 or whatever year would look on the next Gen graphix… Play the actual titan mode on console taking down hovering command centers

• BobDylan
      March 17th, 2014 at 10:05 am

Well Dice is giving future DLC to DICE LA cuz they are working on Star Wars Battlefront. So I know it’s not the same but it might be the closest thing they get to BF2142. I am so stoked for it, it should be amazing. It seems like they ended this dlc with a bang this is like my ideal dream DLC for BF. I hope LA studio works just as hard on the next 2 DLC.

12. ALTARB0Y
    March 17th, 2014 at 8:56 pm

I think that the few problems that there is is remarkable with the complexity of the game itself. I’m tired of hearing everyone cry about the game being broken yet they log 100’s of hours. I know the squeaky wheel gets the grease but it’s also annoying. BF3 had a lot of problems too but by the the end of the third DLC they had been taken care of, so be patient and stop the always annoying complaining in the in-game chat log, let EA find PERMANENT FIXES to all issues rather than throwing out a hundred different patches a week.

13. the_drift
    March 18th, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I love this and seemed to be lucky in the sense that I don’t have many problems apart the single player campaign reseting itself all the time, but really cares about that lol.

However since the last update the kill cams are screwed up, I’ll clearly get killed by someone point blank with a shotgun and itl tell me it was a tank from over the other side of the map lol.
    Does anyone else have this issue?