New Battlefield 4 community challenge revealed

The latest Community Mission tasks players with capturing 100 million objectives.

Battlefield 4 Community Challenge

The third, and perhaps final Battlefield 4 community challenge has been revealed today. In order to win a gold Battlepack, Battlefield 4 players have to collectively capture 100 million objectives.

Players will have 5 days to accomplish the challenge, which runs from today until February 26th. All players on all platforms are part of the community challenge.

Battlefield 4 players will have to capture objectives, such as capturing a flag/control point. Note that the actual Capture The Flag game mode is not part of this mission.

The first Battlefield 4 community mission had players collect 10 million dog tags, which was completed successfully. The second mission didn’t go so well, where players failed to destroy 50 million vehicles. We’ll see how the third one goes.

As usual, the prize for completing the mission is a gold Battlepack. Depending on your luck, it could contain something useful or not.

1. bman9669
    February 21st, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Any info on this ps4 update I got today??? 994mb

• Baron Pietro
      February 21st, 2014 at 2:02 pm

probably gives you the veteran battle pack if you qualify, just a guess

2. Chance
    February 21st, 2014 at 1:40 pm

Does anyone know if I have to actually go on BF4 to get my gold battlepack from the first community mission?

3. DigitalOverdose
    February 21st, 2014 at 4:21 pm

These challenges are all very nice. But when will the patch that is gonna resolve all the netcode problems and hitbox issues come out? That’s what I’m really interested in as these things influence my gameplay every day and after almost 4 months since the game came out I think it’s time to adress these issues. Or is EA/Dice trying to make us forget with all the stuff like player appreciation month and these challenges? That’s gonna be hard because every day I get confronted beeing fragged while allready beeing clearly behind cover, shooting full clips at nearby enemies while unable to kill them and getting killed by enemies while I could bearly see them getting around the corner…

4. sami uljas
    February 21st, 2014 at 5:14 pm

New community challenge: play a round of metro 2014 without crashing.. Player appreciation my a..

• Chance
      February 21st, 2014 at 7:03 pm

I play Op Metro just fine.

• Yup
        February 21st, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Same here. Xbox 360 xbox one and PC. All just fine. For me out of the 3 it’s the 360 that has been having the most issues. It still crashes for me on 360 on dawnbreaker

• Chance
          February 22nd, 2014 at 9:22 am

Yeah, I play 360 and the only problem I’ve had with the whole game is the map Dawnbreaker and the no sound bug for the first 15 seconds of the game. Other than that, I’ve been playing fine.

5. EAstoleourmoney
    February 22nd, 2014 at 11:33 am

100 million objectives….one gold battlelack….filled with solider portraits, xp boosters, and a sight for a gun you dont use. How about 100 spotting, ammo, or medkit ribbons. Encourage teamwork and give us something good. Seriously though spotting/ammo/medic challenge NEEDS to happen. People dont help people PTFOing….